chapter seven: feelings

Levi couldn't stop thinking about that night. He'd never realized before that he cared so much for M/n. He also couldn't fathom the fact that he kissed the other male's forehead, and had comforted him that night. Levi's feelings became almost too much for him.

"Levi, are you alright?" M/n asked, placing a hand on the raven head's shoulder.

"I'm f-fine." Levi said, a hint of red covering his cheeks.

This wasn't the first time Levi had gotten nervous around him. He'd begun to act this way around M/n whenever he saw him. THE captain Levi would get flustered.

"Are you sure." M/n inquired. Levi furiously shook his head and walked off, leaving M/n standing there curiously. 'What's up with him?' He thought.

• • •

'One more day...' M/n thought anxiously. He cursed himself and paced back and forth, cleaning all that Levi had told him to.

He'd dusted everything. He'd cleaned the entire basement and his room. Once he was done, he even began doing the other squad members work. He'd cleaned Hange's room, and even Levi's.

To say M/n was nervous for the following night would be an understatement. He was absolutely terrified. Although this was normal for him, he still wasn't quite content with it. Especially not now that he'd joined the Survey Corps.

"Levi!" He called, sitting on the floor of his room.

"What?" Levi shouted from down the hall.

M/n emerged from his room to face the captain.

"Would you please come in here for a minute...?" Asked M/n.

Levi raised an eyebrow, but nodded and followed M/n into the cleanly room.

"I see you've done a good job cleaning." Levi commented.

"Yeah, Uh thanks..." M/n said nervously.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Levi questioned.

"Well...there's something I needed to tell you..." M/n nervously scratched his neck.

"Well, what is it?"

M/n fought with himself about wether he should tell Levi his secret or not. Some of him said to, because Levi did deeply care about him and it showed, but part of him said not to because he thought Levi would hate him.

"Well I..."

He decided to go with the first option of not telling him.

"I have a private mission tonight." He lied.

Levi looked at him strangely.

"Uh yeah uhm Erwin assigned it to me. I'll be leaving by 8." M/n stumbled over his words, making Levi very unsettled.

"O-ok..." he answered, M/n was acting very weird, and Levi was going to find out why.