chapter twenty two: the doctor

M/n grunted and growled, howling in pain (inaudible) as his body was suspended by the chains. He couldn't take it anymore. He tried everything to wriggle out, but nothing worked. His eyes really stung now, and he tried everything not to let tears spill.

Suddenly, the door flew open. It revealed a very angry looking doctor.

"This time your going to listen to me you beast!" He yelled. M/n narrowed his eyes at his hostility towards him.

He came over, and filled a syringe with the liquid from earlier. M/n's eyes widened in fear.

'What is that going to do to me' M/n thought.

The doctor came closer, and stuck the syringe right in M/n's arm, causing a muffled scream to come from the h/c haired male.

"Relax, your strength should be returning even more now." The doctor explained.

M/n's breathing became heavier, and a deep low growl came from his throat.
His human body began changing. He was partially morphing into a wolf but not all the way. His teeth grew as sharp as razors, his wolf ears sprouting from his head, and a pointier and more scary looking tail.

Suddenly, a familiar raven head burst in.

However, M/n didn't even seem to notice. His eyes narrowed like knives, he pulled the chains out of where they were, the cuffs still attached to his hand and feet though. But he'd broken through.

"No no this wasn't supposed to happen...NO STOP!" The doctor shouted at M/n, but M/n couldn't hear reason anymore, all he could think was...kill, as he ripped the muzzle off his mouth.

He wasn't in control, and Levi looked at him feeling scared. He didn't like it at all when M/n had lost control before, and he didn't like it now either.

M/n's hands and feet had become claws, and he resembled the way he looked on the night he'd lost control more than his regular wolf form.

Levi watched as M/n ran to the doctor, tearing his arm off like it was nothing.

"AGHH!" The doctor screamed. 'He probably deserved it' Levi thought.

'But still, I don't like it when M/n is like this...'

"M/n!" Levi yelled to the wolf creature.

M/n looked over at him, as blood dropped from his h/c fur.

"Please listen to me...I know your in there...you've got to comeback to me..." Levi tried, getting a little closer to the wolf. The doctor didn't say a word. Levi was pretty sure he'd died from blood loss after M/n ripped his arm off.

"I need M/n back, please let me have him back..." Levi asked. The wolf's eyes even softened a bit.

Levi reached out a hand, touching M/n's shoulder. M/n flinched at first, but then relaxed into Levi's touch. M/n's body began morphing to a human's normal body once again, and he began to fall on Levi.

"M/n...your hurt." Levi analyses his body.

"I'll be ok...thank you...I almost lost myself there..." he thanked Levi.

Levi touched M/n's cheek gently, noticing the rubbed marks on M/n's face.

"He muzzled you..." Levi said sadly, caressing M/n's cheek with his hand, and rubbing the red part lightly with his thumb.

"I'm gonna be ok Levi....let's just get out of here..."

     "Yeah, I need to treat your wounds. I don't know what gives that doctor the fucking right to treat you like an animal."  Levi said angrily.

    "It's ok. He won't do it to me again."
M/n said, looking over at the dead doctor.
"Is he...dead?" M/n asked Levi, who was helping him stand.

   "Yes."

   "And I...I killed him?" M/n asked.

    "Yeah...but..he was a terrible person  M/n. You're not a cold blooded monster." Levi said, helping M/n walk out of the abandoned place.

    "Yeah...I guess your right." M/n said, looking down as he walked hand in hand with Levi, away from his pain.