chapter sixteen: titan

Levi rode on M/n's wolf back as he ran through the forested area back to the squad Levi.

"Hey, how far are we?" He asked the
h/c wolf.

M/n barked in response. Levi just smiled. He noticed that even in wolf form, M/n was cute.

His h/c fur was soft and fluffy. Levi pet the fur around M/n's side, causing M/n's tongue to slip out of his mouth, and he panted happily.

Soon, it was almost nightfall.

"I think we should stop for the night
M/n." Levi said. M/n stopped, and let Levi get off his back.

Suddenly, the earth began to shake.

M/n had just transformed back into a human.

"What was that?" He asked, looking at Levi, who turned around to help him up.

"My guess? Titans." Levi replied.

(I'm not too good at writing fight scenes so just bare with me)

• • •

Crouched on a tree branch, M/n looked around before turning to Levi.

"Where did it go?" He asked. Referring to the titan. It was just one this time.

"Over there." Levi said quietly, pointing at an open field where the titan stood looking for the two of them.

"It's stupid. I can distract it." M/n said.

"You sure?" Levi asked.

"Positive...I'll give you an opening ok?" M/n said.

Levi nodded, watching the h/c haired male jump from the tree, and on his way down turned into a wolf, hitting the ground with 4 paws. He ran towards the open field.

Levi heard a loud howling, followed by growls as the titan noticed the wolf.

"I hope you know what your doing
M/n..." levi said to himself.

The titan chased after M/n, back into the forested area. M/n jumped from rock to rock as the titan tried smashing him with a fist.

M/n jumped onto the large boulder near a creek, that led to a waterfall.

'Now is your chance Levi...' the wolf thought.

Levi came up behind the titan as it rushed towards M/n.

He watched as Levi got the nape of it's neck. Then, M/n jumped out of the way as the titan went down the waterfall.

Levi jumped back onto the ground, and M/n rolled over off the rock.

M/n laid on his side, panting, and still in wolf form. Levi ran over to him, wrapping his arms around the fluffy h/c wolf.

"Your ok..." He sighed. M/n licked his face, and Levi laughed, scratching behind his ears. M/n's hind leg patted the ground. M/n tried to change back but it felt so good to the wolf to be scratched.

Levi began to rub the wolf's belly. In wolf form you couldn't hear it, but M/n couldn't stop laughing. He began to force himself to change back to a human, and Levi heard him laughing out loud.

"L-LEVI - GAHa- s-STaHp-HAHA." He laughed.

Levi laughed a little too, and eventually stopped, and M/n calmed down.

Levi laid down next to him, smiling at his boyfriend. M/n smiled back.