chapter nineteen: monster

M/n woke up in his bed, he felt nice. His ankle was all bandaged up and there was ice on it.
He sat up a little and realized Levi was sitting at the edge of the bed.

       "Ah, your awake." Levi observed, coming over to M/n's side and sitting right next to him.

      "Mhm." M/n hummed in response.

      "Everyone wasn't too happy that we were gone for so long, so I have a mission. They're letting you rest because your injured though." He said, rubbing my ankle gently.

     "Since Erwin knows your secret,he helped cover for you. Otherwise they would've kicked you from the survey corps." Levi continued to explain.

     "Right...there's something I have to tell you..." M/n brought up.

     "What is it?" Levi asked, a little concerned by his boyfriend's tone.

     "Well...there's one detail I forgot to mention...although I can control my wolf side now, Alpha told me that on the night of the full moon, I'll still be forced to transform, and I'll likely still lose control on those nights." M/n said sadly.

      "I see..." Levi said, interlacing his fingers with M/n's, comfortingly.

       "I don't know what to do...now I can transform at will, but on full moon nights I still won't be in control...Levi...I need you to promise me something." He said sternly.

    Levi nodded.

    "On nights of full moons I want you to put me somewhere where I cant hurt anyone..please...? I especially don't want to hurt you..." M/n said sadly.

    "As long as your not asking me to hurt you, I'll do whatever you wish. But, I'm going to stay with you the whole time." Levi said squeezing his hand.

   "But what if I hurt y-"

   "You won't...M/n...your not a monster." Levi said grasping both of M/n's shoulders.

    "You don't think so?" M/n asked wide-eyed.

   "Of course not. I'll be there for you whenever you need me." Levi said reassuringly.

   "What did I do to deserve you?" M/n asked, falling onto Levi's shoulder.

    The two of them stated quiet for a while as they embraced eachother.

    "I have to go soon M/n, we'll be leaving for the mission soon." Levi said. M/n grasped him tighter.

    "I'll miss you."

    "I'll miss you too."

   Soon Levi left for the mission and M/n was alone with his thoughts. Which usually wasn't a good thing.

    Suddenly there was a knock at M/n's door.

    "Come in?" M/n said, curiously.

    Suddenly, about four people bursted into the room. The first was Hange.

   "I'm sorry I tried to stop them M/n but they won't lis-" Hange was cut off by a larger man that I didn't know the name of.

   "M/n L/n your being contained." He said.

   "What? What for!?" M/n yelled.

    "For being a monster." He put simply.

    How did M/n's secret get out? Who were these people? What were they going to do to him???

     "M/N GET OUT OF HERE!!" Hange yelled, pushing the man out of the doorway and motioning for M/n to run. They were helping him get away from these people at this risk. These men must really be bad people.

     "Thank you Hange." He said quickly to her as he began to run out the door and down the hall.

    M/n's ankle throbbed painfully as he ran, he didn't know where he was going, but now that his secret was out...

    Was he safe anywhere?