chapter nine: M/n and Levi

M/n woke up, feeling like shit. He was resting halfway on someone, and halfway on a bed. He opened his eyes to see Levi. He felt his face and legs and arms stinging with cuts and bite marks.

      "Levi...?Wh...what happened?" He said groggily.

     "Shhhh...you need to keep resting. You sustained a lot of damage when you transformed last night, and your running a fever still." Levi instructed, having his hand on M/n's forehead.

     "But ...how...what...happened to me...? Did I...did I hurt you???" M/n asked worriedly.

    Levi shook his head no.

    "No, I was able to keep you at bay in that form, but you kept biting and scratching yourself, and your human body sustained the same damages that your wolf body did." Levi said.

     M/n groaned softly from the pain.

     Levi fixed M/n's hair and continued to stroke it comfortingly.

     "Why are you still helping me...now that you know what I am...?" He asked the captain.

     "I told you how important you are to me...now please get more rest. Your fever won't go down if you keep talking." Levi said, putting a strand of hair behind M/n's ear.

      M/n hummed in response, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Levi still cared deeply about him, despite knowing he was a werewolf.

      M/n's eyes closed gently, and Levi began tending to his injuries. It was about one hour after M/n had transformed into a human again, so Levi could now tend to his injuries since M/n was asleep again now. Before when M/n was asleep, he'd moved too much for Levi to be able to clean the wounds.

     He cleaned the blood from M/n's body, and  wrapped his cuts and bruises in gauze and bandages.

     He then placed an ice pack onto M/n's forehead to ease the fever.

     He knelt down next to the bed and stroked the other male's forearm.

    "M/n...why must you be cursed like this...?" He asked, his voice cracking. However he didn't shed tears, he looked distraught though. He was upset. Upset that M/n was a werewolf. But he wasn't upset with the h/c haired male, he was just upset that M/n had to deal with that every full moon. Examining the other man's body made Levi realized that M/n had scars from his past transformations. How had he not noticed before?

     M/n groaned a little bit in his sleep. He then started shivering. Levi quickly took the ice pack from his head, and covered him with the blanket on the bed.

      M/n stopped shivering when he did this, and rolled onto his side a little bit, but winced from the pain of some of the cuts.

     Levi placed a hand on M/n's forehead, checking the fever. It had gone down a little bit, but M/n would still need to rest tomorrow.

     Levi was about to leave the room, when he head M/n's raspy voice.

    "I still don't understand why your helping me...but...thank you...Levi." M/n said.

     Levi just nodded, a warm smile pulling at his lips.

    M/n returned the smile.