chapter seventeen: ive never had this before

Levi followed M/n into a cave as he carried sticks to start a fire. M/n had two fish in his hands that he'd hunted and killed in wolf form.

As Levi started the fire, M/n put a fish on the end of two sticks. One for Levi, and one for him. He handed the stick to Levi as the sky began to darken, and the fire lit up the cave.

     The two grilled the fish over the fire and ate them quickly. They were both starving from the long day. The wind blew throughout the cave, making the fire crackle a bit. Both males added their now empty sticks to the fire.

     M/n was sitting right by the fire while Levi leaned his back against the cave wall. The wind began to pick up, causing him to slightly shiver.

     "M/n..." Levi said. M/n turned around to look at his boyfriend.

      "What is it, Levi?" M/n asked sweetly.

       "Can you....c-come here...?" He asked the h/c haired male.

     "Of course." M/n said gently. He got up and walked over to his Captain, sitting down next to him, so close he didn't leave any room. Levi leaned into him immediately and began shaking again.

      "Hey...you okay baby?" He asked.

      "Just a little cold." The Raven head answered.

      M/n quickly grabbed Levi's raincoat, and his own. He pushed Levi down very gently and covered him with his raincoat. He then pulled the other around himself and laid on top of Levi, wrapping his arms around Levi's small self.

    "Better?" He asked.

      "Yeah, th-thanks." Levi said, beet red. The two of them stayed like this.

     "H-hey M-m/n..." Levi stuttered.

      "What is it?" M/n asked softly.  Lifting himself up slightly over Levi's body.

        Levi took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment.

       "I....I l..i love you." Levi got out. He'd been trying to say it ever since they'd defeated the titan, but he hadn't gotten the right moment yet.

      M/n's eyes widened as he looked down at Levi, his mouth shut closed and his bangs fell in front of his face.

     Levi thought he'd made a mistake until he heard M/n's voice quiver. 

      "D-do you really mean it?" He asked, his eyes watering.

        "M/n...of course I do..." Levi said lifting a hand up to wipe a tear that slipped from M/n's eyes. "M/n what's wrong why are you crying?..." Levi asked gently.

      "Levi...I...I love you too...so so much..." he said back finally, a few more tears slipping from down his cheeks, a few of them hit Levi's face.

    "M/n...."

     "I've n-never been...Levi...I haven't - hic- I've never been...loved before."
M/n's voice shook. Small sobs escaped his mouth as slowly fell onto Levi's chest.

     "You...you haven't..." Levi said, he pulled his hands out from underneath the rain coat and put his arms around M/n.

     He heard gentle sniffles coming from his chest.

     "M/n please don't cry..." he whispered.

     "I'm s-sorry...I cant help it." M/n's voice cracked.

       "M/n...shhh..everything's ok." Levi strokes his hair.

        "Levi...I love you so much...you mean everything to me..." M/n sobbed.

     "I love you too M/n...very much."