chapter eleven: melancholy

TW⚠️: self harm

M/n slowly sat down on the cold floor of the shower, letting cold water run over him, soaking himself in the cold water, and slightly shivering.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath. He ran his hands through his hair, scraping his scalp across, and soap burned his eye.

'You did this to yourself.' His mind told him.

M/n hated himself. Not only for being a werewolf but for being weak. He wasn't afraid of dying, he was afraid of living.

M/n took the cold, wet scissors and cut lines into his arms. He sucked his teeth, but then sighed in relief as the cold water his the cuts, and blood went down the drain.

He got out of the shower, turning the water off, and pulled on a pair of shorts. However, his arms began to bleed badly. He went into his room, searching for something to stop the blood, but couldn't find anything.

"M/n?"

'Shit, shit, shit.' M/n cursed in his head as he heard Levi come down the hall towards his room.

He tried to at least look for a shirt to throw on before Levi said the bloody mess, but wasn't quick enough.

"M/N?!" Levi shouted, running towards the bleeding male.

"What the hell happened?!" He asked frantically as he got on his knees, pulling out an emergency first aid kit and began cleaning the blood on M/n's arms, and bandaging them up.

"Ssss-" M/n hissed at the pain.

"M/n what did you-" Levi stopped as he saw the blood scissors dropped on the floor of the bathroom and the door open, including a trail of blood leading from the bathroom to M/n's room. He also noticed M/n was soaking wet. Once Levi finished bandaging his arms, he ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He sat down in front of M/n, and took the towel and began drying his hair. Once he finished, he realized M/n's lips were blue. He grabbed the long sleeved shirt that M/n had dropped and quickly pulled it over the h/c haired males head.

"M/n...did you do this to yourself?" Levi asked, afraid of the response he'd hear.

"M...mhm..." M/n nodded slowly.

"Why?!" Levi asked.

"Because...I deserve it." He said the last part just barely audible enough for Levi to hear.

Suddenly, Levi collapsed onto M/n's lap.

"Please d-don't ever say that." Levi said clinging onto M/n tightly.

"Levi..." M/n said in shock.

"Please don't hurt yourself again...please I don't like to see you hurt..." Levi's voice cracked.

M/n had never ever seen Levi act this way, it was out of the ordinary, but he felt really bad.

"I'm sorry, Levi...are you ok?" He asked gently, putting his arms around the other male.

"The question isn't if I'm ok, it's if your ok?" Levi said, looking up at M/n.

"Levi...I promise I won't do it again." M/n said, embracing the smaller male.

Levi hugged him back tightly, and buried his face in M/n's chest.

"You know I care deeply for you
M/n..." Levi said. M/n knew, but hearing him say it out loud again caused blood to rush to his face.

"Mhm...I feel the same about you Levi." M/n said.

M/n decided to make a bold decision right then.

He kissed Levi. Levi didn't kiss back for a moment, making M/n almost pull back, but then Levi pulled on his shirt, causing him to keep kissing Levi, and Levi started to kiss back. When the two pulled apart, both thier faces were beet red.

"M-m/n..." Levi said softly.

"Levi?" M/n asked, his hand still caressing the raven head's cheek.

Instead of responding, Levi just fell into his arms again, causing M/n to smile, and hug him back.