Chapter twenty six: sick day

After the night before, Levi decided to stay behind on the scouting trip to help M/n recover. 

    Suddenly, the captain felt a pair of arms wrap around himself.

    "What are you still doing here? Aren't you supposed to be scouting?" M/n asked.

    "Gotta stay behind to take care of a sick cadet." Levi replied, smirking.

    "Who's sick?" M/n asked, looking around.

    "You, idiot." Levi answered,turning around to face m/n.

     M/n had slept in Levi's bed last night, after falling asleep.

     "SHIT." Levi said, suddenly reaching a realization.

    "What?" M/n asked, a little bit surprised at the captains sudden outburst.

     Levi didn't respond, instead he grabbed M/n and tossed him over his shoulder.

   "HEY! What gives!?" M/n protested. The next thing he knew, they were in the bathroom. Levi turned the water on and began filling the tub.

    "I have to get you clean." Levi replied, setting M/n down on the toilet seat.

    "I can bathe myself-" M/n started.

    "I used to bathe Hange, there's nothing to be embarrassed about." Levi said nonchalantly.

     "YOU USED TO BATHE HANGE?" M/n asked.

    "Yeah, until they insisted they could bathe themself. The only reason I did it before was because they refused to clean themself." Levi explained.

    "Sheesh." M/n replied, sweat dropping down his forehead. He was still burning up, so Levi turned the water a little bit colder.

    He then began taking M/n's shirt off.

    "I can do it myself." M/n groaned.

    Levi ignored him, as he'd now gone into cleaning mode.

     When Levi got to M/n's boxers however. M/n got nervous and self conscious. He groaned slightly, grabbing Levi's hand before he pulled them down.

    "What's wrong? I said there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Plus, were going to see eachother eventually right?" Levi said.

      M/n still looked a little uncomfortable. Levi leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. This action made M/n smile a little bit.

    "Feel a little better now?" Levi asked.

     M/n hummed softly in response and Levi took off his boxers, and helped him get in the tub.

     Levi cupped his hands and poured some water over M/n's head. He then rubbed his scalp a bit, before grabbing some shampoo and beginning to wash his hair.

    "You have really nice hair.." Levi trailed off.

     M/n was quiet, but smiled a little bit.

     Once Levi finished with M/ns hair, he grabbed some soap, and asked M/n to turn his back to him. He did, and Levi carefully began to wash M/n's back, trying not to get too much soap on M/n's cuts and scars.

    M/n sucked his teeth in pain as the soap touched him.

    "Sorry." Levi apologized taking some water and pouring it down his back.

    "I-its ok." M/n said, sighing.

    Once Levi had finished bathing him, he dried him off and brought him a change of clothes.

      After M/n had changed, Levi checked his temperature again. He felt a little bit less hot, but still feverish.

      M/n was about to walk out of Levi's room when the shorter male spoke.

    "Where are you going?"

    "To work on paper work.." M/n replied.

    "Not while your sick." Levi said, grabbing his arm and pulling him back towards Levi's bed.

     "Wait...your letting me sleep on your bed?" M/n asked.

     "Wouldn't it make you more comfortable? Or am I mistaking..you came to my bed yesterday when you were afraid and feeling awful no?" Levi said.

      "Y-yeah but-" M/n was cut off by Levi kissing him.

      After they pulled away M/n spoke again.

     "Levi.."

    "Sorry in advance." Levi said.

     "Huh-" M/n started, but he was kicked harshly in the leg, causing him to fall over onto Levi's bed.

     "Now shut up and get some rest wolfie." Levi said.

     "OWWW." M/n groaned.

     Levi pulled the covers over him and sat on the bed.

     "I said sorry in advance.." levi finished, leaning down to kiss his boyfriend's forehead.

     M/n passed out quickly.

     "Feel better..." Levi said quietly.