chapter eight: midnight

Levi couldn't help but follow M/n. When M/n left later that evening, Levi decided he was going to find out what was wrong with his Cadet. Why had
M/n cried in his arms that night? Just thinking about it, made Levi's face heat up.

He followed M/n through the forest as the sun was lowering in the sky, and the moon would be rising soon enough.

Tonight was a full moon. Levi looked at the sky, filled with colors of pinks and purples.

After a long while of walking, M/n stopped abruptly near a taller tree, and opened his pack.

'What's he doing?' Thought Levi.

M/n pulled out ropes, and began pulling one end around the tree, and beginning to tie his own feet with the other end.

'What in the name of...' Levi thought. What the hell was M/n doing?

Levi emerged from the trees he was hidden behind and run up to M/n.

"What in titans name are you doing?!" Levi asked frantically.

"L-Levi! What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"I asked you first!" Levi yelled, going to Undo the ropes around M/n's feet.
He was stopped by M/n from doing this.

"Please listen Levi, you...you just gotta get out of here before-"

"Before what?!" Levi inquired.

M/n looked out at the sunset, and the full moon was beginning to rise.

Levi was beginning to have an understanding. He wasn't sure if his hunch was correct, but he was starting to understand M/n's actions.

"M/n..."

"Just get out of here!" M/n cried. The full moon had finally reached the sky, and M/n's bones began to crack, and reshape themselves. A low growl coming from his stomach, and his teeth began to sharpen as he screeched in pain. His mouth stretched out to become a snout, and his hands and feet began to develop into claws. Levi started to look away. It looked painful. Very painful.

M/n's h/c hair became fur all over his body and he dropped to four legs, his hind legs and feet were still tied by the rope, keeping him from running.

Levi came to the realization that
M/n indeed had a very important secret. A secret that almost no one probably knew. A secret that has kept him ashamed, and wanting to hide.
Levi had found out that, M/n was indeed...

A werewolf.