chapter fifteen: pages

Every day is like a page in a book. If the book was about training that is.

     "You've finally mastered it." Alpha said, clapping M/n on the back.

    It had been two weeks since he'd started training with him to control his wolf side at will. He didn't even need the full moon to transform. He can do it whenever.

      Levi hasn't been too happy though, turns out he wasn't asleep when M/n first met the man and he'd heard the conversation he had with alpha about accepting the wolf inside him or whatever, and apparently Levi didn't like that. He wouldn't seem to talk to M/n about it however.

       "Levi, I can finally control it! Aren't you happy! We can even go back now!" M/n smiled excitedly.

     Levi grunted and turned away from the h/c haired male.

     "Great..."

   "Levi? Why are you so upset? I thought you wanted me to control it?" M/n asked.

     "M/n...I'm not upset..." Levi said, his face expressionless.

     It was silent for a few moments. Then M/n scratched his head, and came to a suddenly realization.

     "Oh no, no no...I shouldn't have dragged you into this Levi, I'm so sorry. You probably don't want anything to do with this. You probably just want me to get rid of the wolf part of me so that you can have a normal boyfriend right? I'm sure you'd be better off just killing me honestly...I'm a worthless piece of-"

   M/n's rant was cut off by a pair of lips.

      "I really hope you didn't mean any of that...I was just a little mad because that Alpha guy got more of your time then I did." Levi started, pulling M/n closer to him.

     "Don't ever say such things about yourself." He finished.

     "But I thought you were actually mad and I got worried so I just started thinking and what if you got hurt here, or what if I was wasting your time or-"

    "M/n...you will never be a waste of my time...I know you get anxious but please believe me, you are not worthless, or any of the other terrible things you said about yourself. I want you to know I care about you so so much M/n, please you have to see the good parts about yourself that I see. The amazing parts." Levi said, embracing M/n. M/n was surprised by the sudden words of kindness, but returned the embrace.

     "Levi...thank you." was all that came out.

     "Ready to get out of here?" M/n asked Levi.

    "I don't know about that long walk again."  Levi hesitated.

    M/n swiftly picked up Levi in his arms causing the male to blush fiercely.

      "This better?" M/n smiled sweetly.

     "I wouldn't ask you to carry me
M/n." Levi said.

     "Well I could always go to wolf form and you can ride on my back if you prefer?"

     "Is that an offer?"

    "We'd get back much faster on paw..."

IMPORTANT A/N:

     This chapter mainly focuses on
M/n's struggle with anxiety and he worried constantly about what he's doing wrong. Anyway, I hope your enjoying the story so far. I'm having fun writing it!