chapter twelve: werewolf dreams

M/n stared at his ceiling for the third hour that night. He couldn't recall what time it was, and he yawned wiping moisture from his eyes afterwards.

    He heard a quiet knock on his door.

    "Who in titans name would be knocking on my door at this ungodly hour?" M/n groaned.

    The door opened slowly, and M/n's boyfriend slipped in wearing a long sleeve shirt and shorts.

   "U-uhm...m-me..." He said.

   "Oh...hey cutie." M/n smiled. "What's wrong? You sound so sad?" He frowned.

   Levi shuffled his feet nervously and shut the door. His knees rubbed together a little bit, and he fiddled with his fingers, causing M/n to raise an eyebrow.

   "C-can I sleep here tonight?" He asked, M/n's eyes widened a bit.

    "Yeah, of course." He laughed a bit.

     Levi got in bed with him, and M/n closed his eyes.

    "W-wait M/n...?"

    "What is it baby boy?" M/n asked, opening his eyes again, and causing Levi to blush fiercely at the nickname. Levi was thankful that it was too dark in the room to tell.

   "Uhm...well I wanted to ask you if...well..I wanted to tell you that...I'm scared...I'm really scared because when you turned into a wolf, you lost full control, I was afraid I'd lost you..."

    M/n's eyes widened as he saw Levi's eyes water.

     "Tell you what..." M/n started, grasping the other male's hand.

    "I learn how to control it." M/n said squeezing Levi's hand lightly.

    "But...h-how?" Levi asked.

    "I'm going to have to find the werewolf that bit me when I was little, I think he can help me."

    "What!? I can't let you do that!" Levi yelled, burying his face in M/n's collar bone.

    "Relax...it'll be ok..." M/n said. He put his arms around Levi and began stroking his hair in attempt to calm him down.

    Levi put his arms around M/n, and calm down a little bit.

     "I just don't want you to get hurt...what if he's dangerous?" Levi whimpered into M/n's shirt.

    "Sh...I know your worried, but I won't get hurt." M/n said, kissing Levi's head. "I'll be fine, ok?" M/n said.

    "Ok." Levi finally agreed. He leaned up and gave M/n a kiss on the cheek.

    "Goodnight M/n."

    "Good night."

  IMPORTANT A/N:
      So I know it's a little out of character for Levi to be sensitive and cry, but I promise this has to do with plot development, and his worry for
M/n throughout the next few chapters that are going to be focusing on M/n controlling his wolf side, and his character development.

    Anyways, thanks and I hope your enjoying the story. <3