chapter ten: keeping the secret

M/n had almost fully recovered from the night of the full moon, and Levi was still adjusting to the fact that M/n was actually a werewolf. He was thinking of different ways to ensure M/n's secret remained a secret, and he was thinking of ways to make the transformation less painful for M/n.

"What are you doing?" M/n asked Levi, hugging the raven head from behind. This made Levi blush harshly. The two had become more touchy with eachother, but nothing 'romantic' per say had happened yet.

"I'm figuring out ways to keep your secret M/n." Levi answered, dipping his pen in more ink.

"And what is that?" He pointed to another drawing of a wolf body with all the parts labeled, and it's weak points.

"I'm also figuring out a way to make the transformation less painful." He replied.

M/n's eyes widened.

"You don't have to do that you know..." He said, but Levi didn't reply he just continued to write.

M/n smiled a bit, and went back up to his room. When he closed the door, he had a smile on his face. Sighing, he sat down right there. 'i think I might like him.' he thought.

M/n's stomach growled, and he stood back up immediately and opened the door to rush down the stairs.

He got some fruit to tide over his hunger. Watermelon, and cherries. He chewed on the juicy fruit, satisfied with the sweet flavors.

"What are you doing?" Asked Hange, entering the dining room.

"Eating." M/n said, his mouth still half full.

Hange laughed a little at the h/c haired male. They sat down across from him, sharing in the sweet food.

"So...what do you think of Levi?"

This almost made M/n choke on a cherry pit.

"What do you mean?" He asked nervously.

"You know what I mean...I've seen how close you two have been recently." Hange said. M/n's face turned bright red, causing the doctor to laugh.

"I knew it." They smirked. They then stood up and walked out like nothing happened.

"God damn it." M/n muttered resting his face on his hand.

• • •

"When are we gonna get a mission, I feel like all we've been doing is sitting around..." M/n said to himself, falling back onto his bed. He was bored.

"Come in." M/n muttered after hearing a knock on his door.

It was Levi. He looked troubled, and tired out.

"You alright captain?" M/n asked, swinging his legs over the side of his bed.

"Mph-" Levi grunted, and sat down next to M/n. He left barely any space for jesus, and what really shocked M/n was he propped his right leg up on his left, and his knee covered M/n's lap.

M/n was blushing, but tried to cover it up.

"What's wrong?" He asked the raven head, trying to distract not only Levi, but himself.

"I can't figure it out. How to make your transformation less painful." He explained.

M/n just laughed.

"You have only given yourself a day, plus if you'd just asked me for help I would've gladly-"

"No." Levi cut him off. "This is something I should do myself."

M/n sighed.

"You need a break shorty."

Levi just groaned, falling over onto
M/n's shoulder.

M/n put his arm around him, and ruffled his hair.

He then sighed, and all that could be heard was both of their breathing, and the wind outside the open window.