13, Say What Now?

IVAN

What the fuck did I do?? What the hell had gotten into me?? "Look what you did brother. Are you happy!? HUH!? TELL ME IVAN BECAUSE I'M SURE AS HELL NOT. YOU JUST MADE US LOSE THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES US HAPPY. THAT MAKES ME HAPPY. I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU OR ME SMILE AND MEAN IT SINCE WE WERE KIDS. DO YOU NOT SEE?? I LOVE HER. YOU LOVE HER IVAN. NOW GO FIX THIS BEFORE SHE DOES SOMETHING STUPID AND COSTS HER LIFE!"

He's right... I need to talk to her. I need to apologize. Fuck I need to do more then apologize. What have I done. What have I done. I let me emotions speak for me. That's something that can be deathly, especially coming from me.

I rush upstairs to her room, I go to knock but notice the door is cracked. I gently shove it open, walking in and slowly sitting down next to Nadia hurled up on her bed. "Please tell me what you said wasn't true... Please Ivan." She opens her eyes looking at me, her eyes are filled with fresh tears falling every split second.

I screw my eyes shut looking down in my lap. I shouldn't have even got pissy with her in the first place. "Nothing I said was true," I reassure Nadia, resting my hand on her thigh. "Baby I'm so so so sorry.. Nothing I say can fix it. I'm sorry buttercup. Please forgive me.." She leans onto my shoulder. "You're so fucking lucky this only went on for five minutes.. or else I wouldn't be accepting your apology. I'd be throwing you out a damn window."

I chuckle sadly. "I promise you Nadia, I want something with you, I want a relationship, Artem does too. We want to find Kane so we can kill him for what he put you through all your life, and especially for what he did recently." "I understand." She sniffles, gesturing at the time. "30 Minutes Ivan." "30 Minutes until you're ours. Forever baby."

"I'll be yours in one condition Ivan." "And what is that condition baby?" "That you say it." I notice Artem leaning on the doorway, smirking as Nadia straddled me. "Say what princess?" "You know what. The word that begins with L.. you know? The L word?" She scrunches her eyebrows together. "Do you.. Do you Ivan?"

Love. That's what she wants me to say. Fuck It'll be the gods honest truth too if I say it. There is absolutely no going back after these three words come out of my mouth... No going back Ivan, none.

"I love you, kitten. I always will." I smile pressing my hand to her cheek leaning up and pressing our lips together, igniting the flames between us. "I love you too baby."

Artem interrupts our moment, "What about me?" He asks while playfully grinning and sitting next to me and Nadia waiting his turn for his lips to be granted the wish we both have

"I love you Artem."  Artem grabs her hips gently, pulling her onto his chest and devouring her lips with his tongue. I grab my phone checking the time. "It's actually 10 minutes until 12 AM. Your clock is wrong baby."

"What's your exact time of birth Nads?" Artem asks. "Please. Please do not make me wait any longer. I can barely last 10 minutes. God I want you inside me. Artem-" "I was joking princess." She sighs in relief before attacking his neck with her lips, ripping his shirt off.

She moans pulling away from him and looking at me, gently removing my shirt while fiddling with his pants buckle. Artem caresses his lips against her lips, teasing her. "Fuck. Pants off. Now." Nadia tugs at both of our pants buckles. About 5 minutes pass, Artem gets up patting the bottom of the bed.  Nadia crawls over to the end of the bed, Artem strips down completely.

He directs his length into her mouth. She moans in response looking up at him before he let her do her own thing. She bobs her head slowly, fastening her speed gradually. She pulls away and kisses the tip, sucking it gently into her mouth. God watching her suck someone's cock is so hot, I wish it was mine.