19, Oh Boy

NADIA

"This is going to be a little cold." The doctor squeezes the cold ass gel onto my small belly, me Ivan and Artem stare up at the small screen in awe waiting to meet our little monster. She rubs the wand over my stomach, also checking the screen.

"Oh well lookie here! It looks like y'all are having a little boy!" My gut was right! It's a boy! Ah it's a boy!! "Holy fuck." The guys say with tears welling in their eyes. I fucking love how they're treating him as if he's really their's. God I'd love him to be their blood too. But he's not.

But he will always be their son, and they will always be his dad's. Any guy can be a father, but it takes a man to be a father.

Fuck. We need names. Names, ASAP!!

"You can hear the heartbeat too," she begins, and soon the heartbeat of our baby prince is filling the room. I gasp, covering my mouth with my hand as tears fly down my warm red cheeks as I listen. "That's our baby, baby!" Ivan smiles grabbing my hand in his.

"I can print out a few pictures of the ultrasound for you guys, if you'd like. I can also record the heartbeat on separate recordings so you all can have the audio."

"Yes, we'd love that. Thank you." Artem says with his famous stupid grin that I love so much. The doctor leaves the room to print the pictures out and take the recordings of the heartbeat.

"I actually can't believe we're having a baby boy." Ivan smiles with a tear slipping down his cheek. Well I can't believe I'm even pregnant. "Fuck. We need to start the nursery. Like now!" Artem chimes springing up out of the chair, wiping the gel off my stomach and helping me up off the bed.

I laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck, pecking his lips with mine. "Can't we just go stop by Burger King, eat, go back home and watch movies all day.. oooh! There's that new movie called The Devil's Heir that I wanted to see. It's out. Can we go watch it at the theatre!?"

"That sounds like a plan, princess." Ivan says grinning from behind me, wrapping his arms around my backside around my waist, rubbing on my belly gently. "Fuck. you asshole, do that when we get home. You can't have me moaning between you too." I smile against Artem's chest. "But that's how we like you."

"That feels so good.."

IVAN

Nadia strangles out a small moan, closing her eyes and leaning into Artem. "Let's get going. I think the nurse lady is waiting for us at the front desk with the pictures and video." I whisper. "You can't just tease me like that, Iva.." she trails off with her breath getting caught in her throat, placing my hand on her warm trenches.

"I promise when we get home you can have us. All day and night long if you want. Anything you want." I say, rubbing her clit through the layers of fabric causing her to gasp, hunching over a tad into Artem's chest more.

"Fuck. Ivan please don't stop now." She pleads, placing her small hand over mine. "How about this? I promise I'll make you cum right when we get in the car. How about that?" "P-Perfect." She stutters, recollecting herself from our arms, standing up straight like nothing happened at all.

"You ready?" She asks leaning up against the door to walk out of the small clinic private room. "Yes my love." Artem answers, opening the door for her spilling out into the hallway heading back to the front desk.

"And here you guys go," the lady offers me the small bundle of pictures thing that plays the heartbeat. I take them from her hand, we sign the papers we have to, and eventually leave.

I take the passenger seat, turning up the radio slightly to listen to the music. "God I'm tired." I groan, stretching my legs out as far as they could go in the car.

"You still up for the movies?" "I'm hungry. But yes. Of course. I wouldn't miss seeing The Devil's Heir for the world." I sigh. "Of course, baby. You still want Burger King?" "Duh." I grumble, folding my arms over my chest.

"Anything you want, baby. You shall receive." "Oh. Well in that case. Dick." "What?" "I want dick. You said I should receive what I want. So I want dick." "Come back here baby. You'll get what you want." Artem says smirking, patting his lap. I climb in the back, straddling Artem.

His arms snake around my waist with his mouth attacking my neck. "Pants. Off now." I growl, toying with the pants buckle of his denim jeans. "Yes ma'am." He whispers, unclasping the leather and dragging his pants down to his knees.

Ivan's eyes are glued on us as he pulls out of the parking lot rolling the window down slightly just enough to let the breeze roll in.

I pull down my blue ripped jeans, moving my panties out of the way for his big cock. I pull his underwear done, wasting no time and sliding down on his thickness. "Shit." I moan tearing his shirt right off, the breeze settles over our bodies moving together slowly.

I lay my head into the crook of his neck, smirking. "Mmm fuck me, Art." "Your wish is my command, you fucking goddess." I laugh, his hips suddenly hammering inside me. "Oh fuck!" My laugh disappears into pure bliss.

I shut my eyes tightly, digging my nails into his shoulders, breathing heavily into his neck, and his tattoos. His hands push me up and back down as he dives inside me rapidly.

Soon I'm hitting my high spot, falling right off the peak of my orgasm with Artem. "Fuck baby. Just like that. Milk my fucking dick.." Artem groans out to me, moving even faster as my liquid flows out of me freely. I look out to see us pulling in the driveway of our house.

I suck in a sharp breath, Artem releases one last growl before he finishes his sweet load off inside me. I giggle against his ink and skin, smiling. "We can't go into Burger King with Artem. He has no shirt on. Go change real quick. Both of you. And grab the fabreeze while you're at it. It reeks of sex in this car."

"Yes, sir." I laugh following Artem out of the car. "No fucking around either!" Ivan yells rolling the window down. I giggle bending over the car and letting Artem get behind me, he thrusts against my ass making Ivan roll his eyes. "No fucking around. We got it, babe." I yell as we walk over to the porch.

"I'm serious!" "Yeah yeah yeah. Mister bossy pants wants his food. Your child also wants his food! Your baby momma also wants her food!" "And you'll get it, Nadia. Hurry up. We're all starving apparently!" Whats crawled up his ass and died?

He's probably just in another one of his fucking famous moods because Art and I got to fuck and he's stuck driving. His fault. He said he wanted to drive in the first place.

"You want to fuck again just to piss Ivan off?" Artem asks laughing smacking my ass playfully. "Mmm as much as I'd love to, he's being serious. Plus it won't only be me getting punished. Even though he's your brother he can still punish you in a nonsexual way baby. Plus I don't feel like being bent over his knee right now, my stomach is too big."

I gesture towards the little being growing inside of me. "Ugh. Fine." He groans sliding on a new shirt, I change my pants to shorts and my shirt to a long hoodie that I stole awhile ago from Ivan. I spray on Ivan's cologne, so he can be less mad, he loves it when I smell like him. He says it lets people know I'm taken.

Which in a way it does. But it's not like people walk up to you every day and randomly smell your neck and wrists. But then again.. some people are fucking weird, man.

"You ready mami?" "Yep. You ready papa?" "I'm ready." I giggle jumping into his arms, kissing his cheek. "I love you, Artem."

"I love you too Nadia. So fucking much.. and I love you lil man."