10, Infinity

NADIA

Ivan walks through the door with a golden fluff ball in his arms. The fuck is that thing? "Say hi to Grim baby." He says laying the animal on the bed. "If he's mine then I love you." "He's all yours." "I love you." He laughs, as I scoop the fluffy boy up in my arms. "He's cute." I rake my fingers through his soft fur petting him smiling.

"I take it you like him?" "I love him.. Thank you." I smile cuddling with the small fluffy creature in my arms.

6 WEEKS LATER

Is it just me or am I getting fat. 8 days until my birthday, until I'm 18.

I'm fat

I'm fat. I'm literally fat. Each day I feel like I'm getting bigger and bigger. Oh god what am I going to look like at 8 months?? What am I going to look like when I give birth??? Oh please don't let me be as big as a hippo.

It fully sunk in around two weeks ago that I'm having my rapists child. "Nadia, you don't have to have this child. You're too young to be a mother." Martha rolls her eyes slumping at the dinner table. "I think it's perfectly fine." Cecily takes my side, glaring at Martha.

"It is not fine! She's only 17. She is not in the right mindset to be a mother. She's fucking crazy!" Martha slams her glass down. I glance at Artem and Ivan, they're being their typical selves and on their phones. They're used to this by now I'm sure.

"How about you shut the fuck up, yeah? Nadia may be your daughter but she is my family. NOT yours." I smile mentally, ignoring them and eating my food quicker.

"Princess slow down." Ivan whispers placing his hand on my thigh. I groan and smack it off, finishing my delicious meal.

"What did we say what would happen if you disrespected us?" I nibble on my bottom lip nervously before whispering back. "I'd get punished.." "We've had it with your attitude Nadia. Go to our room and wait for us. We'll be up there in 5." Artem says. I get up and wash my plate off, going upstairs the slowest possible. Fuck they better take it easy on me.

I sprawl out on the bed cupping my bump, rubbing it softly. "It's not your fault... never will be.." I whisper, mainly to myself and the air but I was talking to the little bean inside me. What happened to me was not this baby's fault, It will never be. I'm going to raise this child by myself, I'm going to make sure they're going to turn out to be a good person.. Not like Kane. Not like it's father at all.

"You'll be worth it.." I whisper. Artem is the first one to enter the room. He lays down next to me and pulls me into his lap straddling him. He's so tall and muscular I have to look up at him. My legs are stretching so much by straddling him it's starting to feel like I'm doing the damn splits.

"You didn't do anything too major so just 5 on each is good." My eyes widen as I feel a body behind me, pressing my foreword on Artem. I look over at the door and see it's shut and locked. God dammit. "Count each one for us." I nod. I wonder how this is going to fe- SMACK. ow. "Ow Ivan!" I growl.