4, Back In Russia

Nadia's POV:

"Any piercings?" Cecily asks giggling as we walked through the airport straight to our private jet. "His tongue. Do not ask how I know that." My cheeks heat up turning a deep shade of crimson. "You either kissed him or he stuck his tongue out." "The first one." I giggle. "awww.." Cecily coos. "All we did was fuck, nothing more." "Wait where did you fuck this kid?" Artem asks with his eyes wide. "At school, I don't sneak any guys inside that house." I smile, biting my lower lip. "My sweet little innocent girl isn't as innocent as I thought." Cecily smiles more. I stay right beside Cecily as we get closer to the jet. Soon we board the jet, there wasn't any other seats except the ones next to me. Artem and Ivan sit next to me trapping my between their wide muscular shoulders. "Nadia, I never got to thank you." Cecily sighs. "For what?" I ask furrowing my brows as her pretty eyes watered like crazy. "You took a bullet for him, Nadia." She smiles. "How're you alive?" My mom asks, with tears running down her cheeks. "It's not like that was the only time I've been shot. I can handle the pain for long enough to get to a hospital or my personal doctor. He was the same way, so I have no clue how he didn't make it." "I'm so sorry, Nadi.." "We both lost him, don't be sorry." I give her a weak smile as the jet takes off. "We might run into the gang that shot him, so I might as well get the family and set out a bounty." "Nadia, that is a god damn suicide mission!" My mom yells at me. I shrug. "It's exactly why I'm doing it." "Nadia Mikhailova!" My mom yells. ~Ivan's POV~ She's a teenager, her dad just died not to long ago. Of course she's going to be depressed and wanting to end her life. I mean to be honest? Who wouldn't want that and think that way. She's going to kill the gang who killed her father even if she dies in the attempt of getting revenge, and over my dead body will I let her do that. "it's the truth." Nadia sighs, slumping in her seat with our shoulders brushing together. "Think about you dad you dumb fuck, think about me, think about button!" Cecily sighs, also slumping in her seat. Nadia groans and tenses slightly. "Why'd you have to say the last part." She mumbles.  "You got to stop being so selfish." "I'm not trying to." "Nadia look at me."  "No." "Nadia!" Nadia stares at the floor frowning. Cecily gets up and grabs her chin forcefully making her look at her. "Don't you ever say shit like that again do you understand me?" "Why not?" "Child. You have so much to live for, just because one person is gone you are going to kill yourself?" "Because that 'one person' was the only one who really cared for me and loved me. He was the only fucking person that was there when button was there." "Button is gone deal with it Nadia! And so is your dad." "At least dad got to live his life, huh?" "Look Nadia, I'm sorry. But you can't be like this anymore." "Be like what?" "I'm sorry about button but you can't use that as an excuse." Nadia starts babbling stuff in Russian, damn was it hot. "Papa byl by zdes', yesli by ne ty prishel v nashu zhizn'." "And I'm sorry Nadia!" Nadia tilts her head with her lips parting. "But that'll never change the fact that I actually see you as a mother so do me a favor and don't piss me again and we'll be fine ma." Cecily nods and lets go of her chin sitting back down, Nadia pulls her legs up to her chest. Our eyes roam her legs, she has a young woman with a clock tattooed on her right thigh, my fingers trace the woman's eye catching Nadia's attention. "I have a question." "Shoot." She says. "Who's button?" Her eyes widen as she gulps. I shouldn't of asked them, I'm guessing? "I'll tell you about it later when I trust you." "So you have trust issues?" "Is it that obvious?" "You can trust us Nadia." "How do I know that Ivan?" "You remember my name, that's a start." She rolls her eyes. "Nadia be nice!" She raises her middle finger at Cecily making me and Artem laugh. "Nadia." "Yes?" "Stop it." "Fine." She sticks out her tongue. "Nadia!!" Cecily laughs. I glance at her and arch my eyebrow, clearly confused. "What?" She asks. "What's on your tongue." She sticks her tongue so I could see the piercing of a middle finger going through her tongue. Soon we land, Nadia gets up taking off her eyebrow piercing, her nose ring, her lip ring, her tongue ring, and her belly button ring. She goes to her ears and pulls out her small hoops, she pulls up her shirt. I remember she said the other day she had one of her tits pierced. She looks down at her breast and pulls the ring out. "I still can't believe you got your tits pierced." Nadia laughs in response. "Did it hurt?" "Imagine a needle going through your nipple, of course it hurt." "Well, true.. ouch." "It wasn't that bad." "Imagine getting your clit pierced."  "Guilty- huh.." Nadia has her clit pierced!? Fuck imagine licking that wet pussy until she came all over my tongue, with me swallowing every last drop. Her walls pulsating around my fingers as she had her orgasm, god damn would that be hot. Nadia moaning my name as I gave her what she wanted, my hard big cock that is yearning to be inside of her sweet tight pierced pussy. "No you did not." "okay, bye!" She jogs off the jet, walking into the airport as we laugh following her. "She's going to be the death of me." Cecily sighs. "She is a handful." Artem chuckles, grinning ear to ear. "That she is.. I know you like Nadia, It's okay I won't tell her. Just wait until it's legal." "We know Cecily." I sigh, running my hands through my hair as the gel kept it in tact. "Treat her well, okay? She will tell you about button and her past when she trusts you fully. Don't push it" "We won't." Me and Artem say at the same time. ~Nadia's POV~
"His funeral is on Saturday so we have all week together." My mom smiles weakly at me. "Okay, just keep Ethan away from me." "I will do my best baby." Soon we get to Cecily's house. The driveway had a red corvette that did not belong to Cecily. "I told you I'd see everyone at the funeral ma." "I don't know who's car that is Nadia, be careful." Cecily sighs, flipping out her switchblade walking up to the front door and slowly opening, it was already open. I quickly walk up to Cecily as I get tackled to the ground immediately...