14, Tell Me What You See

NADIA

After last night it's safe to say I'm sore as all hell, my legs barely work, my cunt is swollen and neglecting any pleasure at the moment. I'm getting wet just thinking about last night. "Morning, love." Ivan announces, rubbing my thigh. "Morning." I grumble.

"We should go eat." Artem says, getting up holding his hand out for me. I snort getting up without his help. I hiss when a massive pain crashes down over my legs, I whine jumping into his arms. "You should've took my hand baby. I would've helped you up."

"You're helping me now." "What do you feel like having?" "Tacos." "Tacos?" "Tacos." "Let me guess. Ranch too." "Yes and broccoli." Artem scrunches his nose up in disgust. "Don't make that face. The baby wants it. Not me. It sounds good." "It does not sound good one bit babygirl. Fine." He carries me upstairs, luckily I'm wearing one of their shirts and boxers.

Cecily nearly choked on her food as she sees me sitting down on the barstool in Artem's lap. Our legs tangle together, his hands wrapping around my small body with my belly slightly sticking out due to the baby.

His right hand rests in my stomach, rubbing small circles around my belly button. I can't help but to close my eyes and lean back into his warmth, sighing remembering our little fight last night—but what it lead to.. Fuck the fight. I'm sure he didn't mean anything he said. But I still have a small feeling inside me about everything he said, I feel like a portion of it was true. He hates me because he hates that he wants me so bad.

"So what happened last night?" Cecily breaks me out of my thoughts. I watch Ivan's back contort, his muscles tightening and relaxing as he cooks what I've requested. He's so hot, lord can he fuck, and lord can he cook. "Huh?" I hum acting like I didn't hear her.

You know? The thing we all do. We hear someone the first time—but still proceed to hum, huh. "One minute you guys were yelling at each other. The next you're screaming for them not to stop." My face goes red. As red as a tomato. "Nadi, honey, it was a little hard not to hear. If you're going to do that, at least do it somewhere else instead of in the house. Fuck go outside, bless the neighbors ears. Not mine." Artem let's out a laugh from his belly.

Causing me to smile, Ivan turns around putting everything on the plate sliding it in front of me. "Eat up, buttercup." Ivan snickers. I begin to plow straight through each edible item on the plate, not even a minute later I'm groaning. "I'm full." The plate is cleared except for one piece. Artem picks it up and eats it, winking at me. Ivan swings back around staring at the empty plate. "I really wasn't expecting you to eat all that, princess." He chuckles heading towards the kitchen sink with the clear dish.

"I was hungry." I mumble underneath my breath. Shaming me for eating. How dare he? "Okay okay. Jesus you guys! I can literally smell the sexual tension. Goddamn just go somewhere and fuck already. It smells like sex and candy in here." We laugh at Cecily, but Artem flies up from his chair with me still somehow in his thick tattooed arms.

I giggle with Art starting to run towards our room. "We happen to own a vacation home not to far away from here, we'll be staying there for a while princess." I moan at the thought of being alone in a big house with them.. god the sex... the sex.. how many times will we be fucking a day? I'll have to keep track.

FLASHBACK
LAST NIGHT
12:15 AM

I groan, Ivan's hips thrusting quicker and quicker against me. Damaging my swollen cunt. His thumb finds his way to my center, rubbing small circles fast around my sensitive bud. I cry out arching my back. His rough strokes were sweet and delicate, his hips are moving so fast I cannot feel one patch of my legs now. My nails dig into his sides, urging him to go further inside me.