21, Sweetness

NADIA

After the other day, talking to them about being bisexual, like both girls and boys, I feel more free around them, more open. At first I was embarrassed I even said that out loud. But then I noticed how much it turned them on.. that should be something I'm proud of.

Today we're going to the Movies like we planned the other day. We were going to go see The Devil's Heir after we got finished with lunch, but we all were worn out and excited from finding out the gender of course.. so we went home, fucked some more, ate some more, and slept some more.

It's been about a few days since the whole Burger King fuckery went down. Artem still has popcorn left. I don't know why he always gets large of something when he never finishes it. He doesn't even make it halfway through whatever he's eating or drinking if it's large. He stops when he's a quarter through.

But when we have leftovers? Guess who devours them. You guessed right! Me! Of course! Who else would it be?

Ivan and Artem are getting dressed, checking themselves out in the mirror. They act like such children, yet they look nothing like children. Not only are they my daddy's.. they're going to be daddy's to this little man too.

"Are you two fuckers done checking yourselves out yet?" I quip, snapping my head towards them and rubbing my fingers through my hair massaging my scalp.

It's safe to say I have a headache.

Their eyes dart to mine, their teeth nibbling on their lips as they trail straight for me. "Ah ah ah." I press my hand into Artem's chest, smirking. "No fucking, sir.. we're supposed to be going out." Running my tongue over my lips, I rest my hand on his chest, slowly running down his inked chest.

"Darlin, it's a bit hard not to take you against that damn wall with you touching me like that." He snickers painting his signature smirk onto his lips like he always does, boy oh boy does he look like the literal devil when he does that.. "That's too bad. We have somewhere to be, mister." I squint my eyes playfully.

"Fine fine. But as soon as we get home? That ass is fucking mine, you hear me sweetheart?" Artem laughs, wrapping his thick hand around my throat. I press my stomach up against his bulge staring up into his dark orbs with a small smirk of my own.

"It's been your ass for a while now, baby. Catch up." I wink, turning on my heels to walk away. But suddenly I'm spinning back towards Art, our bodies colliding together with his hand tightening around my throat sending jolts of electricity down my spine. "Fuck," I breathe out with our lips just a inch away from meeting. And fuck do I want them to meet.

"You don't fucking walk away from me until I say you can, little girl." Artem growls from out of the blue, gritting his teeth together and clenching his jaw so hard that it might just break too. I take my bottom lip between my teeth, nodding while releasing a small breath of relief as his grasp on my neck was looser.

"Yes." Muttering as his hand left my throat fully aware of its presence there just a second ago. "Good." His hand holds onto mine, tugging me towards the front door downstairs. The heat between my thighs only seems to grow into something more then just being wet, then just being turned on..

God I can't explain it. But it feels amazing. Is this what a lady boner feels like?? Lord, if it is, this has to happen more often to me.

Ivan's hand rests on my lower back, sending another set of shivers down my spine. Fuck my damn toes even felt that. Ivan locks the front door behind us as Art and I head over to the car.

———

The ride there was silent, nobody has spoken once, we didn't dare to ruin the perfect annoying silence between us three. No-we're not fighting, not at all. It's more like the silent treatment that I enjoy sometimes.