5, Kane Patrova

Nadia's POV: "What are you doing here Kade?" I groan from beneath him on the grass. "You think you could run away from me?" "You crazy bastard." "Don't call me that baby-" "K buddy, you got the wrong idea," "No, Nadia baby.. you're mine!" "Crazy, because I don't belong to anyone!" I growl digging my kneecap into his groin smiling like the demon I am. He roars in pain as I get up quickly. "You came alone?" I ask as Cecily kicks his guts in. I smile as he quickly nods already coughing up blood. "I loved you!" He yells with blood dripping down his chin onto his neck. I roll my eyes and bust out laughing. "Kade, you're just in love with my pussy." I smile as Cecily cuts his throat. "Who the hell was that? Kade as in your boyfriend?" Artem asks wide eyed. "We only fucked, I got blood on me." I groan, Cecily hands me her hoodie and I gladly accept it. ~One Hour Later~ The one thing I was most scared of in life is Kane Patrova. And here he is standing right in front of me. His lips smash onto mine, making me cringe. "Kiss me back, god dammit!" I whimper and kiss him back, his saliva mixed with mine making my eyebrows furrow. I scream at him to stop as my clothes come off from his own doing. I cry out in agony begging him to stop. "Stop stop stop stop!! Please Kane don't do this!" I whine loudly "You ran from me!"  His hand grabs my throat making me gasp and cry out for air to breathe suddenly not wanting to die especially at the hands of Kane Patrova. He finally lets go as my face went pale, he grabs my hands and pins them above my head making my scream as he tears off my bra. I cry harder as I start to sob, he takes off my panties and plunges into my walls making me scream in pain. My body throbs in pain as his hips thrust faster, quickly he starts pounding into me. His body smacks roughly against mine with his balls hitting my ass. Tears fall down my face as I realized I wasn't on birth control.. oh fuck me! If he cums in me I'm done for! "You won't tell anybody about this? Do you understand babygirl!?" He says smacking my cheek lightly making sure I responded. "Yes.. I-I understand." "Good girl."  He climbs out my window right after he finished. I slowly get up shaking and getting dressed. I burst out crying and fall on my ass on the floor crying. I grab my phone and dial my dads number. "You've reached Cranos leave a voicemail I'll get back to you as soon as possible." I hear my dads voice, I cry harder huddling into a ball. BEEP... "Right when I need to hear your voice that's all I get? I wish you were still here. Cecily isn't the same.. dad everything is so different without you here. Why did you have to go? You do realize I'll never get over the fact that your gone and never coming back, right? I just got used once again for my body. Dad make it stop. Just make it stop. I'm weak without you, I'm not strong anymore.." ~Artem's POV~ "What do you mean you got used again Nadia?" I ask her as tears fly down her cheeks. "Go away.." She whispers crying harder. "Nope." Ivan says. She gets up walking to the bathroom in attempt to get away from us. We follow her, my eyes widen as I notice bruises and handprints on her wrists, a handprint on her neck looking like someone tried to choke her to death. "Who did this to you?" I ask grabbing her wrists, being careful as I examine them. "It's none of your concern." "Yes it is. Who did this to you sweetheart?" Ivan asks frowning, looking straight down into her eyes with pleading ones to tell us. "These look like fresh bruises, who hurt you babygirl?" I ask cupping her cheeks with the both of my hands. "He did." "Who's he princess?" Ivan asks. Her jaw clenches and she lets out a shuttering strangled breath. "Kane." "Last name beautiful?" I ask. "Patrova." She breathes out clenching her eyes shut, "What did he do?" She stays quiet and rests her head against my chest finally. "Did he rape you Nadia?" Ivan asks. Nadia slowly nods. "Bingo.." He's dead, mark my words. DEAD!!