22, The Wicked Truth

NADIA
*4 months later*

"How about a ice cream sundae?" Artem asks,
"No, thank you. I think this child is going to burst right out of my vagina any second now. I don't think it's the best idea to eat. That might come out my fucking ass with our kid."

"Princess you're not nine months yet." Ivan chuckles. "I'm only a few weeks away from nine months, babe. I can feel him in my vagina. I want him out!!"

The Kane shit had calmed down about two months ago, but now we have an even bigger problem. And that problem is getting this child out of me. I'm sick of being in so much pain and being so uncomfortable 24/7. It's about time he gets the hell out.

"Sir, you are being kicked out of your whom. You better somehow break my water or else I swear to god I will get you out myself!" I screech, clawing my hand into the recliner.

"Nadi, baby, calm down. Don't stress out-" Ivan tried to comfort me, "Will you both just shut the hell up for once. God you're breathing too loud. It's so annoying." I cry out, covering my face with my arm.

A massive pain surges through my stomach, causing me to hunch over. "Oh fuck," I gape. "What? Baby what's wrong?" Artem, jumps up, kneeling in front of the recliner taking my hand in his. "I-" I'm cut off by the most strangest feeling ever, liquid running out of me. "My water broke, Art."

"Oh shit. What do we do? We need to get to the hospital right!? Shit Ivan call the doctor." Artem begins to sweat, and I'm beginning to think he needs to try those breathing methods more then me right now. Ivan springs up from the couch next to me and dials out doctors number.

Meanwhile Artem helps my fat ass up, helping me wobble painfully with each step to the front door. As soon as we made it to my milestone—the front door, I remembered my next milestone...

The fucking car.

That's like miles from here!! "You're doing great, princess. Just a few more steps and then you don't have to do no more walking until we're going home with our little boy." I bite my bottom lip holding back to tears as my lips tremble.

It's crazy to think we'll be returning with him. "Artem?" I quip, he opens the backseats door, helping me sit down in the comfy seats in their Tesla.

"Yeah, baby?" He slides in the seat next to me gently rubbing my huge belly, where our son sits waiting to come out into this world.. this very dark world.

"It's okay if you don't want to do this with me, it's not too late to back out-" He interrupts me, grabbing my chin and slamming his delicious red lips against mine. I proceed to wrap my arm around his neck, smiling like a crazy woman. "We're not going anywhere. Never, Nadia."

"Promise me that, Art?"

"I fucking promise you, Nadia Mikhailova.. well.. soon to be Vasiliev of course." For the first time in a few months I let out a real laugh, and a real smile. When they make me smile and laugh all the pain goes away for a little bit, at least in the moment, both physically and mentally.

"Okay Doctor Hamilton is heading to the hospital, he said he'll meet us there." Ivan says out of breath as he sits in the drivers seat, turning the car on and literally speeding out of the driveway. "Oh fuck!" Crying out, Artem squeezed my hand gently, trying to comfort me but the pain didn't go away this time.

Shit! This is really happening. "I'm gonna kill him! I swear to god! Ahh!" Of course they knew I was referring to Kane. Kane is never this quiet unless he's about to do something big, he's about to strike. I know Kane whether he likes it or not.

I know he knows I'm pregnant, I know he knows everything about me, Ivan, Artem, and of course my health and my pregnancy.

It's scary knowing he's watching our every move. He might even show his face tonight, he might come here and try to take my baby away from me. But I cannot let that happen. I won't give my son up without a fucking fight. He'll have to get through me and the guys in order to even lay a finger on my son.