9, The Death Of Me

NADIA

I sniff them tears away opening the door for them to come in. I sit on the counter waiting until my timer went off. I release a shaky breath as I see 30 seconds is left. "You're fine Nadia. Either way you're fine." "I'm fucking 17 Artem. Keep in mind I did NOT consent to that." I growl loudly. "I know.." He mutters looking down, I roll my eyes pulling my leg up on the counter as my timer goes off.

"I don't want to look at them." "You want us to?" "Only if you're fine with it." I mumble sliding off the counter. I pull up my pants slightly since I'm not wearing a belt and these tend to slide down. I pull my shirt down more feeling self conscious all of the sudden.

"Come here." Ivan frowns wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. I breathe in and out slowly, like my dad taught me when I would have panic attacks. It helps actually. "You ready?" I nod slowly digging my head into Ivan's neck sighing. Artem flips over one of the tests and reads it out loud.

"Two lines is positive and one line is negative right?" "Yes." I whimper, clutching onto Ivan's shoulder. "Well then this one is positive. Angel these could be false positives you never know." I shiver a little in Ivan's arms. "What do the other two say...?" "They're both positive." "Are you sure??" "The lines are crystal clear to see sweetheart, I'm sure." He chuckles sadly.

I break down crying in Ivan's arms, I sob as hard as I could, shaking, my anxiety washing over me. They both tried to calm me down but I protested.

ARTEM

Watching her cry and scream like that was terrible. A part of me wants to hold her and tell her everything's going to be okay.. and the other is telling me to leave Nadia alone. She's underage. She doesn't deserve you.

I want to listen to the first one, not the second. But the second is the right option.. It's cocky, but the right choice for me.. for Ivan. Ivan places the tests into a plastic baggy and puts them in her nightstand drawer. Her eyes are beat red, her lips are swollen bright red, her face is pale, dry tears, me and Ivan have soaking wet shirts from her crying into them.

Which we didn't mind at all. I wish this wasn't happening to her. She's underaged and pregnant, not to mention the pregnancy was caused by her rapist, her worst fear. Kane. Mark my words that bitch is dead. When I get my hands on him, fucking hell he will get NO mercy. Not from either one of us.

I look at Nadia as she watches Criminal Minds, with a fresh coat of tears stinging through the threshold. She looks over at a picture standing up on her dresser. It's a picture of her and Cranos, her father.. A small tear slips out and flies down her cheek. "Pochemu ty brosil menya, papa ... pochemu? ya ochen' po tebe skuchayu.." (Why'd you have to leave me dad.. why? I miss you so much)

She speaks in Russian, what the hell did she just say? "Baby?" I cock my head to the side. "What?" She asks in the most angelic voice I've ever heard. Even with her accent it sounded like she was an literal angel.

Sometimes her accent can fade and come right back, I don't know if she's trying to hide it on purpose, but if so, she's doing a great job.

"Are you okay now?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders. "It's still sinking in.." She whispers staring up at the large TV on her wall. Fuck that things like a damn 100 inch. God damn.

 God damn