15, Forest And Troubles

NADIA

I haven't realized how long I've been sleeping. I slowly lean up seeing I'm in a foreign area. This isn't my bed. This isn't the car. Ivan, no where to be found, Artem, no where to be found. I whine getting up onto my feet. I travel out of the lodge type of room into the hallway.

This is giving off cabin vibes. I moan feeling the soft fluffy rug beneath my feet. Ignoring the temptation to lay down on the rug and cover up with it, I head down the wooden staircase. I get closer to what looks like a kitchen. I find a note from Ivan on the kitchen island.

"Hey baby. We're out in the city getting a few things. We left our bodyguard Reign, to keep an eye on you until we come back. Love you princess."

I smile to myself, but whip myself around hearing footsteps. I gasp seeing a tall figure come into view, he offers me a kind smile, his lips a dark rosy red color, his eyebrows brown, thick and bushy, his hair is blondish color mixed with brown. His eyes are a light baby blue color, like Artem's..

He smiles at me, getting closer. "I'm Reign. Don't worry I won't be staying here. I'll be here until they get back and I'll be on my way." "Hi." I return his pretty smile. His jawline is perfection, mmm the way I could cut myself on that jawline...... He clears his throat snapping me out of my daze. "Shit I'm sorry." I chuckle.

"I love the accent. Where you from, pretty girl?" "Dagestan Russia." "I've been there once or twice. Are you one of their quick fuck and dumps?" He roars while laughing. "What the fuck did you just say?" "I said, are you one of their quick fuck and dumps? You look like one of the whores who's been trampling around the hous-" before he could finish his insult, i smashed my fist as hard as I could into his chest.

He gasps out in surprise before hitching over, I knew him in the groin, in result of my sudden attack he falls onto his back crying out grabbing his cock through his pants.

"Woah woah woah. What happened here??" Artem and Ivan storm in after he collapsed to the wooden floor. I shrug. "He called me a whore and said I was just one of your fuck and dumps. Oh yeah, I'm not by the way. What was your name again? James? Oh no it was Ronald." "Reign!" The man grits up at me.

"Shit sorry Charlie. Let me help you up." I reach my hand out for his, his foolish ass actually takes it. I laugh and pull him up slightly before dropping his hand and kicking him in the side harshly, I bend down and collide my fist with his nose as hard as I could. I chuckle as he screams out in horror. Trying to yell for his bosses to help him.

"You're crazy! Lady! She's crazy!" "She's anything but crazy. You had that coming, Reign. You don't insult our girl." Artem mutters making his way to me, picking me up and plucking me down on the counter.

Ivan sits all the grocery bags down on the kitchen island. "I missed you daddy," I mock at Artem, with a pout snugging on my lips. His lips smash to mine, giving me exactly what I want. "Mmm I want you Arty. Please daddy?" I pout again, opening my legs before grinding against his lower stomach.

Charlie here on the floor groans in disgust, Ivan sighs before dragging him away going somewhere downstairs. I wonder what he's going to do to the poor guy. Artem carries me upstairs, to the living room. He plops down onto the couch with me in his lap.

I chuckle looking in his eyes. "That was so fucking hot baby." I get up, swinging my legs over his lap, straddling him. I smile, it soon fades though. "Do you think Ivan meant what he said last night?" My eyes well with tears.

The disgusting feeling in my stomach appears. "That he loves you? Of course he meant tha-" I cut him off with a stern look, cocking my head to the side. "Oh. That." He sighs. "He didn't mean any of it. He just got. I don't know. Mad. He gets like that sometimes. He goes crazy. Ignore him when it happens princess. He doesn't mean anything."