12, Two Days

NADIA

Ivan's muscles twitch around me, sleeping peacefully. He must be having a nightmare? Last night I decided to binge all the Marvel movies with Artem and Ivan.. big mistake. It resulted in a huge stomachache from all the ranch, pickles, bread, mustard, ketchup, cookies, and takis that I ate.

And of course it ended in our clothes almost coming directly off. Which I kind of wished they did. "Ivan?" I whisper cupping his cheek, sweat balls around his head. Panic attack during his sleep?

"Baby." I kiss his cheek patting it slightly, lifting my legs over his to straddle him. I press my lips to his, kissing them softly. Soon they start to move with mine. "Are you okay..?" I ask pulling away, resulting in his hand jerking my head back to his, smashing our soft lips back together where I feel like they belong.

"Shut up." He mumbles shoving his tongue between my lips, literally down my throat. About twenty minutes later we both pull away breathless. That was one hell of a kiss..

"Thank you.." Ivan whispers resting his hand on my lower back massaging it gently causing me to moan out of frustration.

"You're welcome... I guess." I press a tiny kiss to his cheek. "You're stressed. Why." What the hell. "What the fuck do you mean why Ivan?? Do I need to sum up everything that happened in the past two years?" He looks down sighing.

"Nadi. You just need a damn release already." "And you're deciding to wait until I'm legal. I'm legal in Russia Ivan. Seriously. I'm getting tired of you teasing me. I'm fucking sexually frustrated. I need it. I need you. I need Artem. And I need you before I get tired of being in a fucking heat and get up and leave."

My dominance begins to spill out. Ivan cocks his head to the side with a small smirk appearing. "Well kittens got her claws out." "And she'll fucking attack." I growl causing Artem to wake up. Suddenly Ivan bursts into laughter. Why the hell is he laughing?

I'm being serious!!

"Why're you laughing?" Artem raises his eyebrows at me in his lap, his hands massaging my lower back. "Thatta girl." He smiles, pulling my head onto his chest as I moan again from his hands performing a hell of a massage on my lower back.. where all my stress is pinned.

"I like it. No. I love it. Kitten trying to be all dominant.. It's cute—so fucking cute." Ivan snickers, watching my face scrunch up as he moves his hands slightly up applying the perfect amount of pressure to my skin.

"Artem.." I whine, pressing my hands on his chest. "There's exactly where everything is at. Relax. Let it go. Close your eyes." I listen to Artem, shutting my eyes, resting in his lap.

I form a small smile into his chest, leashing out a long drawn moan for them. Their hands circle around me, rubbing in all different spots on my back shoulders and arms.

I pull away looking up at Artem. "Why're you looking at me like that." I study his facial features for a second before my eyes fall down to his neck, taking in all the ink. My head rests on his chest. I feel Ivan's fingertips tracing my skin, tracing lightly over my tattoos.

Artem started doing the same thing as his brother, I sigh before looking down into Art's lap. I wish it was my birthday already, I want this, I need this more then anything right now. "Just two days." "It feels like light years away!!" I whine, like a little kid.