16, Double The Fun

NADIA

My tears dried into Artem's shoulder a while ago. They're thrusting inside me so effortlessly. Each plunge causes my breasts to bounce in Artem's face. The pain went on for about 10 or 15 minutes. Ivan's still going as slow as possible—I think it's cute. He's scared to hurt me. I begin to slide down on them both slower then usual, I hiss as I start to come back up but stop. Ivan's hands cup my waist helping me ride them both. Mmm sweet Jesus.

Ivan helps me move a lot faster, all the signs of pain are gone. At least I'm not showing any. I tried my best for the last 15 minutes to tone out the pain, Ivan stretching my forbidden hole painfully wide. It felt terrible yet so damn good. Pain could never feel so good.

"I'm gonn—mmm.. I'm gonna... I'm.. I'm.." my body sinks into their arms unable to move at all. My eyes cloud with tears from the pleasure, the sensitivity. Artem's hands wrap tighter around me, Ivan pinching my pink clit only both intensifying my orgasm. "Fuck!" My head falls back into Ivan's neck, I find myself releasing all over these men, collapsing in their laps while panting like I just ran a marathon.

"Fuck princess. That was amazing." I release a strangled moan to respond to Ivan. "Mmm..." Artem laughs seeing me sprawling out all over the bed, sometime later sleep consumes me fully. When'd that even happen?

IVAN

I lift Nadia off the bed carrying her into the bathroom, she whines every now and then, Artem starts filling the tub up with warm water and squeezing that bubble scented shit in it that she likes so well. Artem strips down again before climbing in the tub with her, gently lathering her up in soap, not missing one inch.

"I'll be you know where. When I'm done I'll take a little shower and then we can do anything inside. She's not going to want to leave the house being that sore." I announce leaving the room heading down the hall towards the Sanctum.

You may be wondering what the Sanctum is.. well, you're about to find out. Closing the door behind me and locking it, I head down the steep black steps stalking towards the piece of shit who hit on Nadia. Reign? Was it? Son of a bitch, prick. I'll fucking carve my name into his skin. She won't ever be yours asshole. She's ours you little bitch.

"Nice to see you again, Reign!" I chime with a psychotic smile overcoming my lips. His wrists are chained up from the ceiling, his ankles to the floor. All of his body is vulnerable to me, I can reach any spot anytime I want to.

The lowlife growls at me, and to my damn surprise, spits on me. Ahuh. I see. So he doesn't understand what's going on here? Why doesn't he? Who's the one bound? Hmm? I growl back in response, grabbing pliers from the small table to my left.

I smile, forcing his mouth open, closing the cold metal around a couple of his teeth, and yanking as hard as I can; causing Reign to scream—Nadia had to hear that. Blood flies out of his mouth from his bleeding gushing out blood gums. I smirk placing the pair of tools back onto the table beside me.

"You were supposed to keep an eye on her, not fucking hit on her then verbally assault her!" "Man what the hell! I didn't know she was your girl!!!" "We told you she was there and to look after her before we got back. You DID know she was our girl."

NADIA

I stir awake in Artem's arms, groaning from the soreness in my foreign hole. Are you even supposed to be fucked in your ass? Is that even.. like.. healthy? No that's not the word. Is that even.. normal? That's not that word. I don't know. "Hey, baby." Artem chimes, Ivan is asleep next to us, his loud snoring keeping me awake. "Mh hi." I scrunch my brows together.