6, Funeral

"You're staying in their room for tonight, I don't trust you alone since what happened." "Oh you're afraid I'll do this?" I ask rolling up my sleeve dragging my blade across my skin slowly tearing it apart as blood comes to the surface. "NADIA!" "What's going on?" Ivan asks as I pull down my sleeve and put the blade away. "Show them." "No." She grabs my wrist and rolls my sleeve back up showing them the blood, and all the huge cuts across my arm. "Your father let you do this?" Cecily asks. I sigh and shake my head no. "He didn't know," "This doesn't change a thing Nadia, you're still sleeping with them tonight." "No the hell I am not!" "Nadia, seriously we won't touch you." Ivan groans, crossing his arms flashing his muscles at me... fuck did I get wet! "No." "Nadia, we'll sleep on the floor." Artem chuckles. "No." "Nadia. We're not leaving you alone." "Jesus Christ, fine!!" I growl. ~1 hour later~ "You've reached Cranos, leave a voicemail and I'll get back to you as soon as possible." I needed to hear his voice again, okay? I slowly click the red button, to end the call. He wasn't going to pick up the phone Nadia! he's gone! Cranos Mikhailova is gone!! I slip the phone on their nightstand sighing deeply to myself. ~Ivan's POV~ Me and Artem walk into our room as she sits her phone down, her eyes dart to us and she quickly looks away as Artem lifts his shirt above his head tossing it in the dirty clothes. He lies down next to her chuckling softly as she gaped at his bare chest covered in ink. "Oh god." She mutters. "What sweetheart?" Artem asks, like he didn't do anything. "Oh nothing... It's just that you said you would sleep on the floor." "We're to old to sleep on the floor sweetheart." He chuckles. "We won't touch you Nadia." I say as I slip off my shirt throwing it in the dirty clothes like Artem did. I lay down in the bed trapping her between our big warm bodies. I only wear ripped jeans as she leans into the bed getting more comfortable. "Night step daughter." I chuckle, smirking her way. "Don't... just don't..." She sighs, closing her eyes. A few moments later we hear a small moan escape her sweet lips as she turns on her side towards me, dead asleep. My bulge grows as I palm myself through my pants, god this is absolute torture not being able to touch her! Especially fuck her, and do all the nasty things imaginable to her! ~Sunday~ "You're not wearing a dress Nadia?" Cecily asks Nadia. "I don't wear dresses." "Oh. Well, you look gorgeous baby." "Thanks.." "you are welcome. boys!! You look very handsome, like always." She winks, offering a friendly smile as Nadia stood there with her arms folded across her chest waiting to be treated like the spoiled queen she fucking is. ~Nadia's POV~ Ivan and Artem walk down the stairs, in outfits that hug there damn muscles so tight... If they flexed.. it would rip! I want it to happen too! I'm literally drooling here!! I quickly look back at Cecily pursing my lips begging to get me out of here away from them. I could not even handle how hot they were as of right now! We make our way to the car, driving to dad's funeral. When we arrive, it was already packed. People are crying, and visiting his casket... God I can't do this! "I'm going to go see him, wanna come?" "No thanks," Cecily hugs me, walking away down the isle. I go to sit down but people keep stopping me and hugging me and saying how sorry they are for my loss... I'm sorry too. "Thank you... It's nice to meet you... Thanks... It's okay... I'm fine..." I finally sit down, sighing as I watch my mom gently move hair out of his face. She kisses his forehead, sobbing. "You wanna go see him?" Artem asks, with a weak smile. "I don't think I can." "Of course you can." Artem frowns. "I want to but at the same time I don't want to see him." "You don't want to see your dad?" "Not dead I don't.." They both frown at my choice of words. "We'll take you up there." Ivan says. "I'll cry." "And yet you have two shoulders to cry on." Artem says. "Fine." I whisper getting up as they got up. They both grab my hands and I sigh again. I wrap my fingers around theirs, we walk over to his casket. I take my hands from theirs, frowning staring at his face. My eyes sting with tears, a tear slips out. I reach my hand out and swipe them over his hair, the way he liked it. My smile fades as I notice his eyebrows, and his nose. His nose was never curved at the tip, his eyebrows were never that bushy, they were perfect. "Well shit." "What?" "What's wrong?" "That isn't his body, it's stuffed." "How do you know that?" I explain. Just to confirm my theory, I look around me to make sure no one was looking as I dug the blade into the fake plastic like skin, scooping it up along with the stuffing inside of the fake body. "This isn't even his body." "Then where is his body?" "I don't know." I pull the collar back up over the neck, and stride towards Cecily. "He's stuffed, that isn't even his body." "What!?" I hand her the cotton and the plastic. "Then where is his body!?" "Maybe he isn't dead after all." Cecily sheds a tear. "Hey guys!" Martha says coming around the corner. "What the actual fuck is she doing here?" I raise my voice growling a bit under my breath. Ivan and Artem groan, in sync. "I thought I would be their date to the funeral!" She chimes walking straight to Ivan and Artem. "Get out of here Martha!" I groan, loud enough for her to hear. "How dare you show up at my husbands funeral you sick cunt!" Cecily growls, balling her fists. "Because my husbands are here!!" "Maybe, you are not welcome! Nobody inside there wants to see your face again! They will kill you! Hell, get in there already!!" "So, they are welcome and not me!?" "Yes!! Because at least they don't lie to me like you do, they are not selfish like you, maybe they are not attention seeking whores like you, maybe I actually like having them around more than you! So do us all a little favor and fuck off before I let Cecily beat your ass! I might even join in and slit you pretty little neck honey!!" "Okay lets calm down." Artem says. "Fuck off." I groan. Artem's hands rests on my hips, making me relax and lean into his arms. He pulls me into his warmth so I wrap my arms around his neck, I rest my head on his shoulder. And then... The unbelievable happens...