8, Back Down

Nadia's POV:

I'm so tired, all that kissing shit that went down in the car with Ivan just were me the hell out. My throat is sore as all hell too since I wasn't expecting his dinga-fucking-ling to be so huge. I still am so upset about what happened with Kane, I wish I didn't come here at the time I did. That wouldn't of happened if I waited or came earlier with Cecily. I just want to lay down and forget it ever happened. Jesus Christ Ivan's cock was big, I practically choked on him.

I just hope this doesn't affect anything in our so called "relationship". I don't know what I'm going to do about this situation... you know? Being attracted to your step dads. God they're so damn fine.. too fine almost for my liking. I Nadia Mikhailova am in love with my step dads, well their bodies, their looks.. not them them. My god I'm not even 18 yet and I'm claiming I love them. I think someone should really check my vitals and see if I'm mental. Because I'm pretty sure I'm going insane.

"Nadia?" Artem knocks on the door, opening it. I look up from the TV at him. God he's getting even hotter each day that goes by. "Cecily wants you downstairs for dinner." Ugh. "I'm not hungry." That's a lie. I'm starving.. I just don't want to see Ivan after he blew me off when we got home after I LITERALLY blew him off in the damn car. I see you jackass! "I can hear your stomach growling from here. Get your ass downstairs."

My stomach twists and churns in large knots sending me running to the bathroom. I hunch over the toilet suddenly emptying everything I ate last night and this morning. "Nadia? What's wrong?" Artem barges in the bathroom with a worried expression. "Do you want me to get Cecily?" "No. Please don't." I whimper falling onto my butt, flushing the toilet. He kneels beside me frowning tucking hair behind my ear. "Are you sick or something sweetheart?"

I glance up at Artem frowning. "I was fine just a minute ago.. it just..." I whisper. "It just what?" "It just dawned on me all of the sudden." "Do you need anything?" "Water sounds good." "I'll be right back." I nod, his lips pressing against my forehead before he walks away and out the door vanishing down the hall.

I curl in a ball, getting up slowly and brushing my teeth quickly. I cough walking back into my room, sitting on my bed and sprawling out all over the softness. I grab the covers and push them down, reaching over and turning on my fan as I started to sweat.

Artem comes back in with a glass of ice water, and Ivan beside him. "What happened again?" Ivan asks cocking his head to the side. "She got sick out of no where." "See baby? You probably got sick because you can't handle a grown man's cock and that much cum, now can you?"
Ivan chuckles with a smirk planted across his sexy kissable lips.

"You and I both know that's not why I got sick asshole." I growl, leaning more into my bed. God did I miss this damn room, the bed especially. "Do you think.." Artem begins but stops himself almost instantly.

"Do I think what?" I ask out of curiosity. He looks down and sits on the bed next to me. "Are you on birth control?" I look down shaking my head no. "Were you on any type of birth control when you know who... uh.. you know.. did that to you...?" My body goes pale, my eyes widening in horror briefly, sweating even more like a damn pig, breathing heavily.

"No... I wasn't.." I choke out with my eyes filling with a fresh coat of tears spilling right on out. "Let's not make assumptions... Baby you could just be sick." Ivan's right. I could just have caught a bug or something. This doesn't mean I'm pregnant. "I don't want to have his kid.." I choke out again, covering my eyes with my palm wiping my tears away slowly but surely.

"You don't know that sweetheart. Just relax for tonight. Let us know if we can help." "And how would you be able to help Artem. You can't do anything." "We can go fetch you a pregnancy test or two if you really want to find out. We can cook you anything, bring you anything, buy you anything." I ponder for a second sighing deeply after I came to my own conclusion.