3♡

The session ended earlier than I thought, I took a look at Minho and to my surprise he wasn't reading his book that day....he just rested his head on desk with his eyes closed.

I gathered some courage and went near him followed by Jungwoo and Felix, "Hey Minho...?" I nudged him slowly, "Hmm yeah?" he answered.

He didn't at all look like he was in a good condition. "Whoah are you fine Minho?" Jungwoo asked, "Yeah...why?", "You look really exhausted", "Uh... it's nothing just a little headache...", "I suggest you to go and fresh up a little" I smiled and he nodded, "See you later then bye" I said and returned back to my place.

~

"You sure wanna do this?" Felix asked, "Yeah thousand Percent sure" I answered, "But marks...." he whined, "As if you didn't skip a test for sneaking out with your ex for some pERsOnAL time" Jungwoo said leaning on the wall next to us.

"Is that true Lix?!" I asked him being annoyed, "No sis! I was just not feeling well and she showed up suddenly so I thought why not..." he tried to prove his innocence, "You're not my brother anymore" I walked out with Jungwoo and Felix ran behind us.

"So where are we going?" Jungwoo asked as we successfully sneaked out of the school through the bAcK dOoR of the cafeteria and most disgustingly we had to climb up the gate, it was disgusting cuz I was wearing a skirt, but we had no other way.

"Hell... probably" Felix answered, "Hell is hot", "Not as much as me" I replied, "I suddenly want to puke...", "I am feeling sick" both of them ranted out together, "Y'all are stupid af !!!" I glared at them.

~

After going around messing with random people on the road and in the mall and doing stupid kiddy stuffs, we thought to call the day off and crash on Felix's house.

The bus stopped at his stop. "SO WHAT WILL WE DO?!" Jungwoo asked jumping like a child, "Watch movies?" I answered, "DON'T MESS UP MY ROOM LIKE LAST TIME" Felix shouted at us, "Jesus he's mad at us because we teased him about his ex whole day" Jungwoo whispered into my ears, I chuckled and look at the other side of the road.

"Guys...... doesn't he seem familiar?" I pointed at the guy, "OMG that's Minho!!!!" Jungwoo exclaimed and ran towards him.

What was it? Coincidence? Why tf were we meeting so many times everyday-

"Hey wait for us you dummy" soon me and Felix joined him, "Weren't you supposed to be in school?" Felix asked, "Yeah but the teacher said me to return home as I was not feeling well" he answered softly.

"But wait...what are you three doing here?" he asked raising his eyebrow, "Umm..uh..we sneaked out?" I answered, "What? Really?", "Mhmm..and we were just hanging out and we saw you here..." JUNGWOO said, "Y'all are brave enough to sneak out...how did y'all even manage to get out?" he asked with pure amazement, yes AMAZEMENT, he seemed quite interested about how we got out, "It was easy...no one was there in our way...it was totally empty since it was the class before lunch time and everyone was busy..." Felix answered, "Ah I see" Minho looked down and nodded.

"You look pale and cold..." I said as I examined him, "You can come with us....your Mom will not come to know" Jungwoo said, "Yeah you'll feel better with us" Felix said smiling at him, well I didn't expect him to agree but he did....

~

"So....? We gonna watch some stupid movie again?" Felix asked as soon as we entered his big house, "You wanna do something else?" Jungwoo raised his eyebrow, "Umm.....guys first let Minho take rest...?" both of them gave me a bad look.

"You never take so much of care of us wtf..." They both whined together, "Bitches y'all are grown up" I rolled my eyes, "Minho looks like a baby to you?", "I- I didn't mean that..." I felt my cheeks heating up but didn't let anyone notice that.