51♡

"Whom did you call short-" Suyoung glared at me.

"You of course...like c'mon that's an easy sum-" I explained.

"Suyoung if you have doubts then you can ask me okay? Why do you need to talk to Minho all the time and if you're feeling shy then you can come to my office after the classes" sigh...Mr. Jeon and his unending flirting session.

"No thanks I can help her too, that's not a big problem-" I mumbled under my breath.

"Did you say something Minho?"

"I was just reading out from the note book Mr. Jeon"

"Reading maths?" that question caught me off guard, I looked down getting embarrassed as Mr. Jungkook laughed out loudly followed by my classmates.

"Anyways the period is almost over, you all know that the prom is in this week right? Hope your arrangements are done-" Mr. Jeon smiled at all of us and left the class.

I heaved a sigh of relief making sure that nobody was looking towards me.

"You're so talented...you can literally READ maths-" I could hear Felix approaching us as soon as we gathered our books.

"Oh please stop it, I just couldn't find a good excuse" I stated without looking at them.

"Yeah sure, by the way...how are you doing at your home Suyoung?" Ryujin asked her taking a seat beside me.

"Meh...just disgusting, I'd rather live alone than living with people who possess such cheap minds" said Suyoung.

"Suyoung, which colour do you like?" Haechan who was busy with his phone now shifted his attention towards her.

"Blue, why?" Suyoung asked him back.

"It's for something important" Haechan smiled at her and stared back at his phone again.

"Why only her....WHY NOT ME, WHY DO I FEEL LEFT OUT" Felix whined.

"Ugh Felix, what's your favourite number" I asked in order to make him stop whining.

"25, why?"

"Nothing important" I shrugged and the others bursted out in laughter, even Haechan who never laughed...he was in a good mood that day.

"This is not fair, oh btw...Did you wish Jungwoo?" Felix asked and I shook my head.

I actually forgot that last day was Jungwoo's birthday, although a bit hesitant, I still walked to him just as Felix told me.

"Hey Jungwoo, happy belated birthday" I gave him a small smile.

His aura felt different that time. He usually used to be all excited and goofy with us but there he was sitting far away from us that day.

"Oh thanks Lee Minho" he smiled back, "Thanks for making my life hell-".

Those words hurt like hell. I tried to process what he just said but then again...

"I shouldn't have introduced you to any of my friends first of all, like why...why do they prefer you more than me now, specially Suyoung-" he looked away saying those words to me, I could feel his hatred for me through each and every word even though he did not say anything really offensive.

"Jungwoo...all these things which I did was for you...I never wanted anything bad for you? I did it just to help you" I huffed at him.

"I don't need any help which will take me away from her and Felix...It was all because of you... because of your 'help', can you give the same Suyoung back to me?"