4♡

"Umm.....I'm not having a good time with my parents" he continued, "Why?" I asked softly making sure I didn't seem nosy, "Uh......I don't think I belong to that family....all they care about is... reputation, fame, money, powers..." he sighed, "But I think your parents care about you" I said.

"No they don't....they just think me as a marks making machine...they didn't even bother to ask how I was feeling yesterday....all they cared about was that I missed my class" he looked at the sky.

His face shone as the sunlight hit his bright skin making him look like an ethereal angel, "Well what do they do?" I asked, "Huh?", "I mean occupation", "Oh...my father is a lawyer and my Mom is the secretary of finance minister" he answered, "Wait wha-", "Yeah.....all they want me to be is a puppet and do what they say" he smiled but it was filled with pain, relatable.

I felt him....his life was relatable, "Well my story is somewhat same but way more complicated...." I chuckled too, "What do you mean...." he looked at me with curiosity evident in his eyes.

I sighed deeply, "Have you heard of the Nam Industries?", "Yeah...I have" he answered, "My father is the owner" I looked down and said, "Wait what-" his eyes widened after hearing that, "But Nam Industries is the biggest Multinational company of South Korea right now" he exclaimed, "And yeah that was my problem".

"But why....I mean you're like a princess.... you'll have everything you want within a second" he said, "Naah....not freedom, I tried to change the mindset of my parents so many times but no..." tears filled my eyes, "I used to live with my sister in California for studying. It was the first year of my middle school and Tzuyu was in high school" I continued.

Flashback

"Aaaahhh Tzuyuuuu you broke my favourite pen you dummy" I exclaimed and ran towards her room.

"Tzuyu...?" I asked as soon as I heard sobs from her bathroom. Without wasting a second I went to her bathroom.

"What happened Tzuyu...why are you crying?" I asked while holding the pen tightly with my relatively smaller hands.

"Oh Suyoung it's you...umm nothing..." she said and stood up. I followed her to her bed where she seated herself comfortably.

"There's definitely something which you're not telling me about..." I pouted and she chuckled at me, "It's nothing, by the way why are you here?" she asked in a calmer tone.

"I came to scold you for breaking my favourite pen but it's okay now since you're sad and I have something for you..." I smiled and gave a small cheek kiss. She smiled back at me and kissed me back.

"But tell me what happened" I told her again but with a little disappointment, "It's nothing Suyoung you can't help me even if I tell you..." she wiped her tears which fell down her rosy cheeks again.

"Now go and study" she told me, "Fine..." I sighed and went back to my room.

For a next few days I kept thinking about the reason for Tzuyu's sadness but couldn't figure it out...she changed a lot...she skipped meals too much, didn't talk to anyone except her best friend Yemin, isolated herself from everything and didn't take me to arcades on the weekends anymore...I started to worry about her-

~

That day I convinced Tzuyu to accompany me to the park. We sat together on a bench but the silence between us was making me too anxious but then suddenly...

"Hi Tzuyu" someone called her from back, we turned around and saw none other than Jung Yemin...Tzuyu's best friend but Tzuyu wasn't happy to see her...rather...she looked frightened...