23♡

"Y-Yes?" I could already feel that something was really wrong.

"Yeri...uh..." she stopped suddenly, "Tzuyu...What about Yeri? I'm too much tensed..." I asked as I could feel my heartbeat increasing with each passing second.

"Yeri...uh she's in hospital right now..." Tzuyu said making my mind stop working for a while.

"Huh? What do you mean by hospital...what happened?" I asked getting out from my bed.

"Her condition isn't that good...me and Jackson are with her right now" she replied.

"I'm coming too hang on" I said and ended the call before Tzuyu could protest.

"What happened Suyoung?" Jieun asked making me turn towards her.

"My cousin...she's in hospital, my sister said her condition isn't that good" I answered softly...I had no time to cry.

"I'll come with you too" she said getting up from the bed.

"But it's almost midnight Jieun and Minho will be worried if you go out with me right now" I said and earned a frown from her.

"I'm coming with you okay? I don't wanna leave you alone this late at night" she said went to take out her dress.

I sighed and myself rushed to get ready for going out.

~

"I'm sorry for disturbing you guys at this time-" I said lowering my head and played with my fingers.

"No it's okay Suyoung, it's our duty to accompany you" Minho said giving me a smile and then turned to look at the road while driving again.

"Okay but I didn't know Minho could drive-" Jieun said crossing her legs.

"Seriously? You're the one who taught me to drive" Minho yawned saying that, understandable...he was sleeping when Jieun went and seriously dragged him out of his bed.

I just ignored their small fights all the way down to the hospital. Not like it was annoying but I was too much worried about Yeri to listen to the siblings.

"Okay you both go in...I'll park the car and follow" he said as we got down from the car.

Me and Jieunie nodded since we didn't wanna waste time in silly things and walked inside.

I went to the counter followed by her and asked, "Can you please tell me where I can find a patient named Kim Yeri?" (A/N : AAAAAHHHHH IDK WHY MY AUTO-CORRECT ALWAYS CHANGES YERI TO TERI).

"Ah yeah bed number 142" she answered us with a sweet smile.

"Suyoung?" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I turned back and saw none other than Jackson. I saw him walking towards us...but his gaze was towards Jieun?

"I saw you somewhere?" he pointed at Jieun and the latter gave him a 'seriously?' look.

"You...Jackson?" she asked back.

"Ah Yeah! But...you seem familiar-" he said..

"Ugh we met a year ago...at the business meeting remember?" she replied.

I stared at them blankly asking myself why did I take birth in the first place-

"Tch the parking lot was congested but wh-" Minho stopped in his tracks as he saw Jackson and Jieun talking...his expression was as same as mine-

"Jackson...where's Yeri?" I asked finally interrupting them.

"Ah yeah come lemme show you the way" he said pulling me with himself meanwhile Minho and Jieun followed us.