31♡

She didn't even look at him, neither did she answer. She just continued crying softly. It felt like she wouldn't stop crying at least not in the near future.

Minho didn't know what to do. It was his first time seeing her crying, he never saw her crying before this, he just thought that the girl could fight everything, "Guess she just never wanted to show herself" he thought and sat beside her on the dry floor.

"What is it Suyoung?" he asked her keeping his arm around her shoulder.

"I am so irresponsible" she said softly between her sobs.

"But what happened-" he asked.

"Yeri...she used to take antidepressants...and I never knew-" she answered finally.

"Antidepressants?" he asked being not so surprised.

Suyoung nodded and held up the medicines which she found from the closet.

"What do I do now?" she asked Minho.

Minho looked down thinking about something and then hugged her tightly. He felt her hugging him back so he let out a soft sigh.

"We can help her with her problems... she'll be fine when she comes back home" I whispered to her.

"How could I not notice that she was in depression?" she asked finally as she stopped sobbing.

"Now when you know...let's work on it, we need to help her get through it" Minho answered.

"Why did I even cry like a 9 year old!" she broke the hug and exclaimed.

Minho looked at her and chuckled hearing what she said.

"Let's go home" Minho stood up and so did Suyoung, "Mhmm let's go" she said smiling.

Suyoung's P.O.V

"Why are you both late again?" Jieun asked as soon as we entered the class.

"We went to Suyoung's apartment she had to take some necessary books for tomorrow's class" Minho answered before I could.

"I'll go change bye" I said and left for my room.

That day was quite messy for me. I never thought I had to cry someday in front of one of my friends.

I changed into my comfortable pajamas and then took out my books for finishing the homework, but then suddenly I remembered about the gift which Minho gave me on the day of the photo-session.

"Oh my God what's with me today..." I shook my head aggressively to stop myself from smiling because I didn't wanna look like a creep if someone entered accidentally.

I walked to my closet and took out the gift pack which Minho gave. "So this one it is..." I said while opening the wrapper.

"Suyoung?" Jieun entered the room suddenly.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Jungwoo is here to visit you and Minho" she said smiling.

"Oh okay I'm coming wait a second-" I quickly put the box inside the closet, "Wait here I'll see you later" I mumbled and followed Jieun to the living room.

There I saw him sitting on the couch. As soon as he saw me, he exclaimed waving a hand at me, "Hey Su!".

"Tch why...why didn't you tell me that you're coming?" I glared at him playfully.

"Well...I myself didn't know I'd end up here after the tution" he chuckled.

"Who's here?" Minho asked coming out of his room. He stopped and greeted Jungwoo as soon as he saw him, "Hi Jungwoo".

"Hey looks like you're studying..." Jungwoo said looking at Minho's hand which held his pen.

"Welp it'd be rude, which I always am to you, but what brings you here?" I asked taking a seat beside him.

"Nothing...I was not in a good mood and thought to pay y'all a visit-" he said with a smile.

"You did good, haven't seen you in a while Jungwoo!" Jieun exclaimed, "Anyways sit here I'll ask Jikyung to bring something for you" she said and went towards the kitchen.

"Suyoung...I heard that you signed up for Dodge ball?" Jungwoo asked me.

"Yeah I did! I wanna try it out you know" I replied, "And I thought you didn't know how to play games-" he joked, "HEYYYYY" I attacked him with small playful punches.

Minho's P.O.V

It almost felt like they were ignoring my existence. I sat there quietly listening to their conversation. I didn't wanna seem nosy so I didn't interfere but it was becoming awkward for me so I excused myself.

"You guys talk...I'll go see what they're doing" I quickly rose up from my seat and walked to the kitchen.

"Kiddo...why you here?" Jieun asked being surprised as she saw me entering the kitchen.

"I just wanted to see what you guys are doing here" I lied.

Jikyung and Jieun chuckled looking at me. "Why! Why did you both laugh?" I frowned as I saw their smiling faces.

"You won't know" Jieun ruffled my hair meanwhile Jikyung went to the living with puddings which she made a few minutes earlier.

"Jealous much?" Jieun asked leaning on the door frame.

"What? No...why would I be jealous?" I huffed at her.

"Okay kiddo whatever you say" she smirked at me and then walked out of the kitchen. I had no other choice but to follow.

Suyoung's P.O.V

"Suyoung, Do you remember what I said?" Jungwoo asked me.

Shit...I forgot about that...

"Yeah...umm...I'm trying my best" I answered impassively and just then I heard a thud sound as Jikyung kept the tray carrying puddings in front of us.

"Thanks Jikyung" I smiled at her, "Anytime hun" she smiled back and stood aside leaving space for the siblings to sit on the couch.

"So... how're your parents now Jungwoo? I heard that they were mad at you because of the matter-" Jieun asked.

Pls...anything but not that topic-

"Ah yeah... they're fine now but idk if they're planning something behind me" Jungwoo simply shrugged as if it was nothing worth worrying.

"Umm...were you and Suyoung in some kind of a relationship before this-" she asked, and I knew where this was going.

"Nope they're just friends, and the baby was an accident and can we stop talking about this?" Minho rolled his eyes. I thanked him silently for interrupting the conversation.

"Oh yeah sure sorry" Jieun said and changed her sitting position as it became awkward.

"Well...Suyoung, who takes care of you more among these two assholes now-" I looked at her with wide eyes. I didn't know how to answer that.

"Uh actua-", "I take care of her a lot during school time" Jungwoo cut me off and I gave him a disgusted look, "I do take care of her everytime" Minho followed and I facepalmed.

"I asked Suyoung not you both!" Jieun yelled at them.

"All my friends take care of me Jieunie, even Yeji and Felix do a lot" I replied with a smile.

"But I always took care of you-" Jungwoo looked down as I glared at him.

When I looked over at Minho, I could see the same blank and stern look on his face which he had always when he was with his parents.