33♡

(A/N : I'm addicted to this song nowadays...give it a try too!)

I sat awkwardly between the two silent boys, "I'm Sorry Minho..." I said again trying to gain a bit attention but fuck my life.

"It's okay"

That was all he said. He didn't even bother to spare a glance at me.

"Y'all are so awkward. I'm done with this shit-" Felix said popping out of nowhere.

"Go away if you don't like it here, as simple as that. In short...just fuck off-" I rolled my eyes at him.

"But I'm bored" he whined.

"Me too dude" Haechan said and gave a bro fist to Felix.

"You find us entertaining?" I asked him straight.

"The 'I' in your name stands for interesting, but it's non-existent. I'm just here to know some tea" he smiled at me saying that.

"Felix I swear to god I'll beat you up okay? Be a good boy and go back to your place before I do that" I tried to calm myself down.

"Ugh okay bye but I'll come back when I'll get bored again" he gave me a bad look and returned back to his place beside Jungwoo.

Minho's P.O.V

I was having real fun, rather, I was enjoying the attention from her. I just wanted her to realise how I felt when she ignored me.

But then I suddenly felt something light hit my head. I looked back to see Ryujin pointing towards the paper which she threw.

I picked up the paper and read it carefully while Suyoung was busy scolding Felix. "Seriously?" I looked at her with a disappointed look.

"It'll work! All the best" she smiled and showed me her thumbs up.

I shook my head and then walked out of the class. For real, my head was aching because of the ball hit. It reminded me of the first day in school. I loved how Suyoung said sorry again and again, it was funny.

I thought she was some crazy girl when I caught her looking at me. She was so embarrassed that day, but we met again after school. Unbelievable, how we kept on meeting at random places but after sometime I got used to her presence. It was all that mattered now.

"She's crazy" I smiled when I looked at my reflection on the mirror.

I was in the washroom, killing time. You would ask why washroom...there were better places in school for that purpose, but somehow the washroom was very peaceful when no one was around, specially now since it was already the last class.

I kept on recalling every moment we spent together, from the start till now, but suddenly I remembered what Suyoung said previous night...

"Do we really have to part our ways at the end?" I asked myself, "But I'm too attached to this feeling when I'm with her, how can I just start everything over again?" I sighed because it was worth a try at least.

The teacher didn't come yet when I went back to class. I quietly went to my seat and rested my head on the desk hoping Ryujin's suggestion would work.

"Minho?" Suyoung nudged me.

"Are you okay?" she asked, I could sense the concern in her voice.

"I don't know..." I answered softly and then turned my head to the other side.

"Okay enough! Settle down and submit your assignments right now" the teacher said out aloud as soon as she entered.

"Minho can you...Minho?" she called my name.

I slowly sat up and answered her, "Yes?".

"Are you good?" she asked me.

"Mhmm...just a headache Ms. Jo" I replied to her question.

"Okay take rest, you don't have to get up" she instructed and of course I followed.

"Is it because I had hit you with the ball?" Suyoung whispered.

"Maybe, I ain't feeling well" I answered.

"Oh no" she cried and rested her head on the desk beside me too.

It was cute...the little things she did made my heart flutter for no important reason.

Suyoung's P.O.V

"I can do this, yep" I mumbled before nudging Minho, who was sleeping soundly.

"Be gentle" Ryujin said.

"Shit what are y'all doing here-" I whisper-shouted at Ryujin and Felix.

"Giving advices" Felix shrugged.

"Thanks but I don't need them" I rolled my eyes saying that.

"Tch y'all be really making it a big issue" Haechan commented while taking his bag.

"Fine Hoechan calm down" Jungwoo said appearing out of nowhere.

"And for your kind information, pronounce my name correctly next time or else I might throw hands. It's Haechan" he frowned at the latter.

"Anyways let's go Felix we're getting late" Jungwoo dragged a whining Felix with him outside the class.

"I'm going too, bye Suyoung take care" Haechan said and I smiled at him.

"Umm...Minho-" I nudged as softly as I could, as though he were the most sensitive thing in the world.

I heard him groan as he fluttered his eyes open. I stepped a bit away to give him enough space.

"Oh hi Minho dude wassup" Ryujin said out of the blue.

"I slept?" he asked looking around.

"How's your headache?" Ryujin asked and nudged him.

"Oh uh yeah it's still there. I feel terrible" he replied holding his head.

"I'm sorry...I didn't hit you purposely" I bowed down to him.

"Ahh it hurts" Minho groaned while standing up.

"See...it's because of Suyoung! Bitch you need to help him." Ryujin exclaimed.

"I know chill-" I rolled my eyes and walked to Minho.

"I'll help you come on now" I linked arms with him pulled him with me.

"Bye see y'all suckers tomorrow!" Ryujin shouted from a distance.

"Yeah bye hope you choke on your dinner!" I shouted back.

We arrived at the bus stop after a few minutes. It wasn't that crowded that day, only a few students from the other schools were there waiting for the bus.

"Minho please sit down" I said to him politely only to get ignored.

I sighed and tried again, "Minho...are you going to sit down or no?" I looked at him an annoyed expression because I was annoyed for real.

"No I don't wanna sit" he answered.

"Fuck you!", "No you!", "Why don't you sit down?", "Because I don't want to-" we both frowned and looked away. When I looked around I saw that the other people who were in the bus stop were looking at us.

"This shit is embarrassing" I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh look who's here-" I heard a familiar voice from the other side.