19♡

"He seems funnier than he looks-" Minho remarked out of nowhere.

"Yeah he's too much dramatic-" I rolled my eyes.

"No...I mean he's amazing...seriously, he's so cool" he continued talking about how cool my dumb brother is till we reached the movie theatre.

We went inside and sat there on our places, I was excited because...it was him who was with me.

"Do you know it's my first time watching a movie with someone at theatre?" he asked looking at me.

"Whoahhhh seriously?" I asked him back and he nodded.

"You're lucky that you're here with me" I laughed saying that.

"Yeah lucky indeed" he couldn't help but laugh too.

We watched the movie silently once it started. The time flew so fast. It was already time for us to go back home.

"I'm sleepy..." I said while yawning (A/N : The fact that I yawned while writing this sentence).

"Don't sleep here, or else I might have to give you a piggy back ride" he replied with his teasing tone again.

"Nevermind let's go" I said and stood up.

"Mhmm let's go" he followed me to the exit.

"It's a bit cold today..." he said catching up with me.

"Yeah kinda cold" I replied.

We walked through the busy streets as it already became dark. It was comfortably silent between us. None of us talked...

"Minho? What about the gift which you gave me that day?" I asked him and he looked at me being confused.

"You didn't see it till now?" he was about to ring the doorbell but stopped hearing my question.

I shaked my head and he chuckled, "You can see it later, I ain't spoiling the surprise" he winked at me saying that.

"Ugh fineee" I rolled my eyes at him.

He rang the doorbell and the maid opened it after a few seconds.

"Oh you both are back...umm your parents are here Minho-" she informed and both of our eyes widened hearing that, we hurriedly took off our shoes and we walked inside slowly.

"I'll talk to them, don't worry" he said and kept his arm around my shoulder.

I nodded and he gave me a calm smile. We then went to the living room straight and saw his parents sitting down on the couch.

They looked at us with a straight face as soon as they saw us entering. Me and Minho bowed down to them.

"Sit down-" his Mom pointed at the empty couch opposite to theirs.

We both sat down as they said and it was silent till Minho decided to start the conversation.

"So...what brings you here...?" he asked politely although we knew why they were here.

"You very well know what you did Minho..." his Dad said with an insolent tone.

"And why? We did not expect this from you Minho-" his Mom continued.

"Sorry but I did not have any other choice..." Minho replied looking at them with the 'cold yet gentle' expression of his.

"Did not have any choice? You choose to disobey your parents for some other person?" his Mom asked.

"Some other? Suyoung is my wife now and yeah I love her, I can't literally keep on doing this forever... understand me Mom... I'm a human too" he explained to them.

"Well mannered children do what their parents say...and you? You married someone even without our consent?" his Dad spoke out this time.

"I did not ask because I knew you guys would never let me marry someone else other than that Minister's daughter" he answered sternly.

"And this girl? We've heard everything from Jungwoo's parents, do you think she's good enough? She has Jungwoo's baby and now all of a sudden she wants to stay with you?" his Mom pointed at me.

I wasn't the type to mind someone else's words...but damn those words had hurt me.

"What? Please...I know her better than you do okay? I know how she is, I don't want someone else's character certificate for her-" he replied with a frown and I held his arm.

"It's okay...calm down" I told him softly as he looked at me.

"This is enough! Minho...you ruined our relationship with the minister, we never taught you such things-" his Dad shouted at him.

"And that's all you guys care about? Do you have any idea about how I spent all these years without even a single friend?" he replied back raising his voice and they looked at him with surprise.

"Minho...you never raised your voice at your parents..." his Mom uttered those words in disbelief.

"Are you shocked? I was shocked too when I realised that I am not the person I used to pretend to be because of you both..." he replied.

I sighed as I heard those words coming from him, at last he spoke out for himself...

"I'm more free than before...probably more free than ever...I felt peace and happiness ever since I met my friends...something which you both couldn't give me from my very childhood" he continued.

His Dad sighed and nudged his Mom, "Let's go, we have nothing else to hear...".

His Mom stood up without showing any mere expression.

"We're going now" his Dad said without looking at us and walked out of the house followed by his Mom.

Minho sat down on the couch and facepalmed.

"Did I sound too rude?" he asked me softly.

"No...you didn't... you're probably the most polite person ever Minho, it's just that they did not notice the change in you till today" I answered.

And after a few seconds I saw a tear drop slipped down his eyes and my first instinct was to hug him tightly...and so I did...

"It's okay...you have me here..." I said giving him small pats.

"I'm sorry you had to hear all those hateful words..." he said with his calm voice.

"It's not your fault...why are you even sorry, they just said based on what they have heard...no one is wrong here" I replied and he hugged me back.

We stayed like that for a while without talking.

"Are you feeling fine now?" I asked him.

"Yeah a bit" he replied.

"Now lemme go, I wanna change back to my pajamas" I chuckled softly and he broke the hug.

"Mhmm...okay" he said.

I went to my room and changed into pajamas and proceeded to complete my homework.

And there I go...stuck with maths again. I did not want to disturb Minho but also...I wanted to check if he was doing fine.

After thinking for a while I decided to go to him. I quickly walked towards his room and knocked on the door.

Minho's P.O.V

After changing into some comfortable clothes I sat down on the chair to complete my homework but I couldn't concentrate...I had too many thoughts in my mind.

I threw my head back in frustration and looked up at the ceiling, a fraction of seconds later I heard knocks at my door.

"Must be Suyoung" I thought and then answered, "Come in".

And I was right...it was her-