25♡

"I'm not sure what's going to happen there but please don't mind if they say something rude..." Minho said looking down.

"I feel guilty-" both of us said together.

"But why-" again-

"What are you both even doing?" Jieun gave us a disgusted look.

"None of your business, now turn front" Minho made her face her front.

"So...why are you guilty-" he literally whispered to me so that Jieun wouldn't be able to hear.

"I don't know why but I have this feeling like...uh...it makes me feel that I'm really interfering in your relationships and family matters, I don't like being the person who's pulling you apart from your parents" I gushed out everything as though I won't ever get a chance again.

"No Suyoung...why do you always think the opposite of what I think? Listen carefully, you aren't the one who is creating problems okay? We're just stuck in a situation where we can do nothing but wait for the right moment" he said looking at me.

It made me feel a bit better, although my thoughts were still the same. His voice...yeah, I could listen to him whole day without even moving an inch.

"By the way...why were you feeling guilty?" I asked back.

"Me? Well...I think it's all my fault, for me you're facing these many problems and I don't even know how to help you get rid of them...I feel so helpless-" he replied.

Now I felt sad as much as better I felt a few seconds ago...I didn't even imagine that he'd blame himself for everything.

"Why don't you think about the things you say? You just now told me that we're just stuck in a difficult situation and all we can do is wait...then why are you blaming yourself?" I glared at him.

"It's true...but I just can't help it-" he sighed.

"You don't have to blame yourself...you must consider my suggestions because I'm your wife anyways-" I frowned.

He looked at me weirdly and then smirked at the next moment, "Oh yeah sure I will".

"Don't give me that look, I just said it because Jieun is here" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not listening" Jieun butted in all of a sudden.

"Tch sure you're not" Minho said and stood up from his seat as we reached our stop already.

I followed the siblings all the way to home. Honestly, I was enjoying my time with them, Minho wasn't as boring as I thought he would be when I first saw him, moreover he was one of the best person to live with.

"Aaaaaahhhh waitttt I'll go fir- ouch..." Jieun cried as she stumbled and fell on the ground.

"Jeez...you're older than me yet you keep acting like a child" Minho went forward and helped his sister stand up.

"I'll go and change...you guys can take your time and get ready" I told them.

"I'll go and change too" Jieun said and dragged me along with her.

I was talking with Jikyung while she was doing the dishes. I got ready earlier than the other two and that was why I decided to have a small talk to Jikyung.

"Suyoung can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Yeah sure" I answered her while scrolling through Instagram.

"Why don't you both seem that close yet?" she asked without looking at me meanwhile I was confused.

"Who?" I asked back.

"You and Minho of course..."

"We're close, what do you mean?" I gave her a questioning look.

"No I mean not that close-" she said finally looking at me.

"What close?" I folded my hands.

"I see lack of physical attention towards each other-" she answered making me think of possible excuses for the time being.

"We do hug each other and stay close to each other...I mean we maintain a decent space though" I replied and she sighed.

"You don't need to maintain your 'decent space' if you want to make your relationship stronger-" she stated.

"But what if...he doesn't like that much closeness...?" I asked making her shrug.

"You won't know till you try it-" she replied and went back to do the dishes.

I started to think about her advice but then soon I realised that she was right...we never shared any 'that much' close moment.

I shook my head trying to get out of those thoughts, "Why on earth am I thinking about these things, our relationship isn't even real"  I tried convincing myself by saying that nothing is real but I already knew that now since the thoughts occupied my mind, I wouldn't be able to get rid of them that easily.

"I- Suyoung...you'll wear this for the lunch?" Jieun asked me as soon as she entered the kitchen.

"Yeah...what's wrong?" I looked down at my top and jeans. Nothing wrong in that right?

"They'll surely pick on you if you wear this for the lunch" she replied making me confused. After all why would they pick on me for wearing comfortable clothes?

"They're too concerned about their so called classy dressing code" she replied.

"Yeah Jieun is right, I'd too suggest you to wear something different, just to avoid any type of arguments you know" Minho said as he entered the kitchen too.

"But I prefer wearing comfortable clothes whenever I go out for a long time" I said.

"Comfortable clothes...I have something which will be perfect for you, come with me-" Jieun once again pulled me inside our room.

She hurriedly walked to the closet and took out an outfit. It looked totally new, the top was light pink in colour and it was full sleeved paired along with a skirt made out of black velvet (A/N : Stan the holy Twicepinkvelvet Trinity).

"This looks comfortable enough, but you'll look like a baby wearing this-" she laughed loudly.

"Not funny" I rolled my eyes.

"Now get ready fast" she said and went out of the room.

Author's P.O.V

Jieun approached Minho who was sitting in the living room and quietly reading his textbook.

"Stop being a bookworm already" she said gaining the attention from her brother.

"Naah, I didn't revise the chapters properly these days...I need to read more to make up that" he answered to which Jieun frowned.

"Well I need to talk about something with you..." her serious tone made him look towards her.

~

Suyoung looked at herself in the mirror, she never really tried those types of clothes ever since she came to Korea. It actually reminded her of how her parents used to tell her to follow certain dress codes and tell her to follow the high class etiquettes which she hated.

Shrugging off all the memories from past she grabbed her bag and walked towards the living room.

Minho's P.O.V

After a few minutes Suyoung came out to the living room. I kept my books aside and grabbed my phone from the table.

"Let's go now" she said and I couldn't help but look at her.

At this point I knew I was whipped for her, not my fault that she was beautiful..."Uh Suyoung?".