47♡

"YOU DID WHAT-" Grandma freaked once the topic of the 'marriage' was brought up.

"Oh God Grandma we had our own reasons" I rolled my eyes.

"But you shouldn't have done that, consent of family members are really important" she said in a soft voice.

"Family members? Family members with no responsibility? Sure if that makes y'all sleep at night" I spat and continued eating my breakfast.

I heard Dad sigh heavily and then Mom spoke up, "Suyoung? Didn't you decide to bring Minho here too?".

"Oh uh...about that, I don't want him to miss his tuitions and studies" I answered hesitantly.

"Oh wow- I MEAN THAT'S RIGHT, SHE'S RIGHT" Jackson groaned it out as soon as I stamped on his foot.

"Btw we're gonna have some guests over for dinner, I want y'all to get well dressed" Dad said and stood up from his place since he already finished eating his food.

"Who are they?" Tzuyu asked.

"It shouldn't bother you much, just do what's being said to you, is that alright?"

It felt like a current of rage just passed through my body as the flashbacks came back to me. Those stinging words pierced my skin brutally although it wasn't meant for me but Tzuyu...

Mom quickly held his hand looking at him pleadingly, I wasn't sure for what, but it looked like she was trying to convince him in some way.

"Good thing I didn't bring Minho along" I whispered to Jackson who gave any mere reaction to my words except a "Told ya".

"I lost my appetite, see you all later" I said and went back to my room without sparing even a glance at Mom or Dad.

~

I just came back from my quick shower when I saw my phone ringing which was casually kept on my bed. I quickly accepted it and initiated our 'talk'.

"BITCH WHERE TF ARE YOU-"

Felix's deep voice rang through my ears as he yelled from the other line of the phone.

"I'm just getting ready, hold up, I'll be there in 10 minutes homie" I reassured him and hanged up the phone call before he could complain any further.

Before leaving my room, I didn't forget to take 'the thing' along with me since there was a high chance that Minho would join us.

"Where are you going-"

Shit

"Uh Dad, It's my friend's birthday today and I wanna spend some time with him" I answered my Dad who was seated on the couch, stacks of dozens of papers laid in front of him.

"Oh honey come back home soon, you gotta try out the dresses too right-" Mom said and gave me a quick hug.

"Jackson!!!" Mom called his name, her voice echoed through the comparitively silent house.

"Take your sister wherever she wants to go" she said and smiled genuinely at me.

"Sure thing Mom" he answered rolling his eyes.

~

"No! Just stop with your lame jokes-" I facepalmed.

"LAME?! CAN'T BELIEVE MY OWN SISTER SAID THIS....SUYOUNG THIS IS THE LAST ONE...GIVE ME A CHANCE-" Jackson pleaded while turning towards the other street.

"No means no, stay in Denial forever" I scoffed and looked outside the Window, "Yes yes yes! Right here" I told him to stop hurriedly as I spotted my other friends waiting near the bus stop.