53♡

Suyoung's P.O.V

"Okay I'm done with this right now, let's tell everyone the truth, you have many more things to deal with" Minho said being frustrated.

It was lunch break, we all were gathered there, talking about all the things that were taking place recently. It wasn't a surprise that Jungwoo didn't join us but Haechan too...

"I think that too...but what if they take everything too seriously? Specially Jungwoo's parents-" I spoke softly trying not to sound stupid.

"I want to kill Sehun for very obvious reasons..." Felix said, "Didn't he disturb you enough earlier?".

"It's just that I'm unlucky, or else I wouldn't have been friends with y'all-" I tried to joke but it didn't work somehow.

"A very bad joke" Minho side-eyed me.

"Yeah I know, excuse me" I looked down and cleared my throat.

"We can't let him manipulate anyone anymore, so you guys need to open up-" Felix said while sipping his coffee.

"And you're coming with me" I held his arm making him give me a disgusted look.

"Do I look like your bodyguard?" he rolled his eyes.

"Aren't you my bestie Lixie pleaseee"

"BUT MINHO IS GOING WITH YOU" he cried.

"So what, he ain't my friend" I whined back.

"Then what is he-" they asked me altogether, except Minho, he was just enjoying the scene giving me an evil smile for some reason.

I laughed awkwardly and answered, "He's my servant, aren't you?" I nudged Minho who was giving me a confused look.

"Yeah sure, I can be everything for you, servant, driver, bodyguard, teacher, gardener, cook and tell me what else" he said sarcastically.

"Do we have access to this service too?" Yeonjun asked Minho.

"No, it's not for you" he replied blankly went back to eating his sandwich.

"Fine fine I'll come with y'all so that you don't fuck up" Felix said ignoring the awkward situation.

The whole day passed, nothing special, just me being awkward between Haechan and Minho. It was true that I said I wouldn't go with him right away but I still felt bad for Haechan although he still talked to me and gave me occasional smiles.

"Hey are you good?" Minho asked me after a long silence.

We were currently, sitting at the bus stop. Dad called us all together, he wanted to discuss about all the necessary things regarding the dumb reception.

"Nothing...Yeri didn't come to school today, I'm worried after what I saw yesterday-" I replied looking down at my hands.

~

"Yeri...?" I tried to get a proper look of the person beside Sehun. I couldn't believe my eyes...why would Yeri be with him?

"What's going on? I feel so dumb at this point, why is Yeri with him?" Minho asked from behind.

"I don't know Minho, I wouldn't be bothered if I knew, anyways let's go" I grabbed his hand pulled him to the other side of the road with me.

"Don't tell me we're gonna follow them- I mean we ought to" he said after I sent a blank look towards him.

Both of us followed them to a distance, it was literally a ten minutes walk. My feet were already hurting, we've been walking the whole evening.