29♡

(A/N : I'm telling y'all...this man is too dangerous 💀.)

"Minho!" we heard Mr. Jeon a.k.a our lejindary homeroom teacher Jungkook shout Minho's name from the end of the corridor.

Me and Minho stopped and turned back to see him rushing towards us.

"Go and submit these projects in the principal's office" he instructed Minho and handed him piles of projects.

"Carefully, bye see y'all later" he said and walked towards the staff room hurriedly.

"Do you need help Minho?" I asked seeing how he was struggling.

"No I'll be fine, you can go to class, your friends are probably waiting" he smiled at me and turned the other way to go to the principal's office.

"He's too good...how can I make everything normal for him?" I asked myself.

"Suyoung?" I heard the familiar voice from behind and in no time I got a back hug.

"Jungwoo...it's the school corridor" I sighed.

"Yeah whatever, but...I missed you" he pouted.

"I missed you too" I replied and he finally broke the hug.

"Were you standing here from a long time?" I asked him.

"Naah, I came here just when Mr. Jeon called Minho" he answered, "I was going to fill my water bottle actually but then I saw you both".

"Ah yeah" I nodded softly.

"Btw...why didn't you both come to school yesterday?" he asked with a stern voice, he was never usually this serious...

"Uh...me and Minho woke up late so we skipped school" I replied.

He looked down and nodded and then slided down his hands into his pockets, "What is it Jungwoo?" I asked being concerned.

"No...it's okay I don't want you to feel sad" he said making me more eager.

"What is it Jungwoo tell me?" I asked again.

"Nothing serious Suyoung...now let's go to class" he said pulling me with him to the class. All my friends greeted me and told me what and all happened the last day. I was happy to see them again.

Jungwoo's P.O.V

I excused myself and went back to my place. Felix might have noticed it so he followed me to our seat.

"Hey Jungwoo, as a friend...I am really worried about you, like c'mon why are you acting so differently nowadays..." he asked me.

I sighed, I had no other choice, "Don't you think Suyoung is getting too much attached to this fake marriage thing?" I asked him.

"What's wrong with that?" he asked with a confused face.

"What's wrong? Everything's wrong...I don't want her to end up being hurt-" I frowned.

"I don't want that too...but they're not kids...she knows what she's doing so stop worrying about it bro" he gave me a small smile and turned front to look at the teacher who just entered.

I looked over at Suyoung. She looked happy with her new friends, she never changed, she was as same as when I met her for the first time. Nothing ever mattered more to me than her...and now when she seemed happier, why was I feeling upset?

I saw Minho come inside the class. The others greeted him and he greeted them back with his smile. I just couldn't stand the fact that Suyoung grew more closer to him than me or Felix.

The way she looked at him, the way she acted different around him and even the way she spoke to him were very different, no way I'd let her go that easily...(A/N : Sorry Jungwoo baby but I have no other choice ಥ‿ಥ)

"It was my fault...shouldn't have worked according to Yeonjun's plan-" I said, my eyes fixed at Suyoung and Minho.

"Jungwoo..." he sighed, "Everything will be fine" he kept his hand on my shoulder.

Minho's P.O.V

It was lunch break, we all gathered our books and walked towards our lockers.

"So y'all just brought some cats home?" Felix asked.

"Yep and Minho named them already, Soonie, Doongie and Dori" she said and locked arms with me.

I gulped because of the sudden touch and then closed my locker so that I could join in their conversation.

"Okay so let-", "Wait Suyoung I wanna talk..." Jungwoo cut off Suyoung's words.

We looked at her but she just shrugged her shoulders and replied, "You guys go we'll follow".

She let go of my arm and I smiled at her before walking to the cafeteria with others. Jungwoo did look bothered...I wanted to know too but I let the thought slide for the time being.

"So...you trying to make moves?" Felix asked and gave patted my back.

"Whoah finally?" Yeonjun followed.

"What's happening again-" Jeno asked.

"Ugh you forget things so easily" Felix rolled his eyes.

"So Minho...What did you do?" Yeji asked me waiting for my answer eagerly.

"I...I kinda held hands with her yesterday..." I replied.

"WOW CONGRATS YOU DID A GREAT JOB" Felix said sarcastically.

"If you ain't gonna make moves then I will I swear to God (Jihyo)" Yeonjun crossed his arms.

"Try it and I'll meet you after class today" I said and glared at him.

"Okay I take that back" he replied and continued eating and the others broke into shrieks of laughter.

Suyoung's P.O.V

"Okay Jungwoo...what did you wanna say?" I asked him finally breaking the long silence.

The weather was warm that day, the mild breeze blew my front strands of hair as I stood near the edge of the rooftop.

"Oh uhm...Suyoung how's it going with Minho?" he asked facing me.

"Fine? I mean he looks more comfortable than he did before"  I answered.

"That's good..." he replied shortly and looked away again.

"That's all you wanted to talk about?" I asked in disbelief.

"No...I just wanted to remind you something-" he said.

"Remind about what?"

"I wanted to remind you about all the things, lemme remind you that nothing is real...stop pushing yourself too much into it"

"What are you talking about...?" I asked frowning at him.

"Suyoung you know it already, you're growing way too close to him!" he exclaimed.

"What's the problem with it?" I asked him.

"Why are you so stupid?" he rolled his eyes and then sighed, "It's nothing more than an act for him, please...I have been your closest friend for like years...believe me I would never want anything which will cause you trouble..." he said and stepped closer to me.

"But Jungwoo...we're just friends, I don't know what are you talking about-" I said being unsure of what I was speaking.

"Suyoung...I know, but now you gotta maintain the distance so that you don't get into these feelings any further...it will hurt you at the end" he  looked at me expecting me to say something.

He was probably right...what was I even thinking, just because Minho showed sympathy towards me and helped me did not necessarily mean he liked me? I was the stupid one but again...what was I supposed to do with my feelings which already grew towards him-

"I'll try..." I said with a low voice.

He smiled and hugged me lightly meanwhile I was still thinking if I was doing the right thing or no...I was lost for real...