27♡

(A/N : Idk what this is but I'm simping 😃 ahem so anyways let's continue

(A/N : Idk what this is but I'm simping 😃 ahem so anyways let's continue...and stop staring at the pictures okay? 🙂)

"So...why did you call us for Lunch today?" Minho asked drawing the attention from his parents.

"Can't we call our children for lunch?" his Dad gave him a questioning look.

"Dad...please tell me the main reason, and you both didn't probably call us 'only for lunch', did you?" he asked again.

"Okay fine...we wanted to meet Suyoung's parents" his Mom answered making me choke on my food.

Me and Jieun quickly exchanged looks and I proceeded to answer them, "I don't think my parents will be able to come here, they're very busy with their business matters now" I wasn't at least lying, my parents barely got free time to spend.

"But at least we need to talk to them, you're one of us now and I can't just let it slide so easily, we need to know about your family and parents" Minho's Dad explained but it felt more like he was arguing.

"She said that they can't come Dad..." Minho said.

"But we need to talk-" his Dad repeated again.

"You'll meet them when the right time comes" he replied.

"We can't just let everything go out of our hands thinking that we'll know when the right time comes?" his Mom spoke out hoarsely.

I looked down not knowing what to do, how could I just tell them that I ran away from my house...

"You have to, stop interfering in my life, if you're worried about your reputation then don't worry, I won't let anything happen to it" Minho said.

"How dare you just speak to us like that Minho...we are your parents" his Mom yelled at him.

"Uh Mom leave the topic, we'll discuss about it some other day but not now, and Minho go wash your hands we'll go back home soon" Jieun said pushing Minho off of his chair.

"No...I want answers now" Mrs. Lee said making Minho frown.

"Mom...please..." Jieun pleaded her but she wasn't going to give up.

"And Minho let me tell you this for the last time, don't come back to us when you'll receive the consequences of marrying this girl" she stated.

"Mom!" Jieun exclaimed.

Minho was about to say something but he decided to not speak anything and looked away. Everything became messed up within a few minutes. And I had nothing else on my mind, I just knew I had to bring both Minho and Jieun out of that place.

I stood up from my place and bowed down to Mr. And Mrs. Lee, "Minho let's go" I whispered to him and pulled him away from the dining area. Jieun followed us too.

"I'm sorry...I should've told them the truth...I thought that it would mess up more if I tell them that I ran away" I talked low knowing that it was serious this time.