Chapter 1

Kenzie's pov

"Um honey?"

"Yeah dad?" I said looking up from my homework.

"Your going to get to meet someone very important to me soon!" he smiled.

"Who?"

"My......uh......girlfriend..." He said hesitantly.

"YOUR WHAT?!" I yelled putting all my attention on him.

"She is a wonderful woman,she has 3 boys and a girl,one of her boys is even your age!"

"SO?!" I yelled."do you not even remember mom?how do you expect me to have a new mom?"

"You didn't even know your mom!" He said starting to get angry.

"Well I know that it should have been you that died!"

"Kenzie" he said sympathetically he went to grab my hand but I yanked it away.

"Don't touch me!" I said with tears in my eyes. I grabbed my homework off of the table and ran up to my room.

I jumped on my bed and sighed.

Let me tell you about my self.

My name is mackenzie,kenzie or Kenz for short.i have blonde hair and blue eyes,im 5'2 and I'm 14,soon to be 15.
I'm an only child.my mom died in a car accident when I was just 3. so it's pretty much been just me and my dad,im a Dancer ,and I play sports like lacrosse,volleyball and basketball.i guess you could say I have a good voice. I'm in love with Luke hemmings, I live in NC,my Bestfriends consist,justine,jennifer,and lily.

My dad just told me I get to meet his girlfriend that I didn't even know he had in the first place.

And I can tell if all goes well then let's just say,ill have a new family.

I decided to text my friends.

Kenzie💗-hey meet me at the frozen yogurt place,I have some news.

Justine🌟-is it good or bad? And I'll be there In 10.

Lily💭-yeah ^

Jennifer💎-be there in 10!

Kenzie💗-bad news and I'll be there in 10 too.

I threw on red shorts,and a blue and white striped shirt and the sleeves went down to my elbows,i threw on my black beanie that said #flawless on it and my red vans.

I grabbed my money and phone and started penny boarding to sweet frog.

"Hey girlies"i said walking up to them.
"Hey KK" they said in sync only they can call me that.

We got our frozen yogurt and sat down at a table.

"Spill" justine said.
All the other girls nodded.

"Well my dad told me today that I get to meet his girlfriend soon"

"Your dad has a girlfriend?!" Lily exclaimed.

I nodded my head.

"Apparently she has 3 boys and a girl and one of the boys is my age."

"Okay that's not to bad" Jennifer shrugged.

"Yes but she lives 30-45 minutes away,so if all goes well I'll be moving in with them" i frowned.

"What then we will get an apartment together!" The girls said at the same time.

I laughed.

"I would be down with that...but were 14."

The girls giggled.