Chapter 28

Mackenzie |

I woke up and I looked like a mess,today is shawns birthday and the day before we leave.

"Hey kenz,today we are throwing a party for Shawn...you need to come." Nash said coming in my room.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"Okay the party is at 5 tonight." Nash told me before leaving my room.

I really wasn't looking forward to going to be honest.

I decided to go on Twitter because a lot of fanpages were tagging me in this certain post.

@mendesssnewsss:

As we all know #shakenzie is no longer a thing,because Mackenzie Grier supposedly 'cheated' on Shawn.
No one of the Grier family has been posting for 5 days now,and Mackenzie has not been on social media since the breakup,maybe she is guilty,maybe she is upset?? Shawn obviously has not been upset because he has been seen with a girl named Jennifer marine.
Today is shawns bday, he is having a party. Will Mackenzie show up? Let's see. @itskenzie @shawnmendes @jennmar  @hayesgrier @nashgrier

I didn't dare go through the comments,I just quickly exited the app.

I don't get it Jennifer use to be my bestfriend and then she goes and tries to steal my boyfriend ...well my ex boyfriend.

I haven't talked to lily in a while though,and I haven't heard from Lorna in a while.

I still am wondering who Hayes was texting that one morning,it had to be a girl,trust me.

I got out of my bed with a sigh and headed to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and took a shower,I might as well wear what I am going to wear for the party.

So as soon as I got out of the shower and slipped on my undergarments,I put on a black lace sleevless bandeau,with a black daisy skater skirt,and black sandals.

I slipped on my glasses and went to my desk and got on my computer because I got an email from digi tour.

Hello there!

We really appreciate you for joining our tour! We cannot wait for tomorrow,remember you're flight leaves at 9 in the morning. There will be a limo there to pick you up and bring you to the hotel,and just invade you are interested in knowing who will be coming on the tour,here is the list :

Nash Grier
Hayes Grier
Mackenzie Grier
Cameron Dallas
Matthew Espinosa
Shawn mendes
Taylor caniff
Carter Reynolds
Aaron carpenter
Jack Johnson
Jack gilinsky
Mahogany lox
Jack Dail
Grayson Dolan
Ethan Dolan
Daniel Skye

Those are just the people that will be joining us for our 1 month tour!

Thank you,and see you tomorrow!

-digi tour.

I've heard of Jack Dail,and the Dolan twins,but I've never heard of Daniel Skye.

I quickly pulled out my phone and searched up Daniel Skye on Google.

Apparently he is 15 years old and sings and he is extremely cute.

I checked out his song all I want which I remember cam telling me something about him playing a little role in.

So as you know me I just kept on clicking videos that looked interesting on YouTube and now I'm sitting her 2 hours later watching a video about how to talk to a giraffe...I have no idea.