Chapter 11

Kenzie's POV

I woke up to a Goodmorning text from kyle,i smiled and texted back,i was excited for him to come tomorrow with justine and dakota and ty.

I went back to bed even though it was 8. What can I say?im not a morning person.

"K wake up"somebody said shaking me,i opened my eyes and saw it was hayes,i grabbed my shoes and chased him around the hotel room,because he called me k and he disturbed me.

I tackled hayes down but nash came in and pulled me off of him.

"What is wrong with you boi" nash said weirdly to me.

"I'm going back to bed" I said

"No your not" nash said

"Uh yeah I am"

"We have magcon"

"Wait I seriously have to go to that thing?" I asked

"Um yeah" he said

I groaned.

"If your not dressed in 20 minutes,im not giving you something that you would love"nash said.

"Ah frick" I sighed and went to go find some clothes in my closet.

I threw on my dance company sweatshirt,white shorts,and a purple bandana and just left my hair down.
I grabbed my black hightop converse and threw them on,i then did my regular makeup routine and then I did my hygiene.

Nash told me to meet him in his room so I did.

"Hey guys im ready" I said walking through the door.

"Okay you will get the suprise later" he said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder he carried me to the Magcon room.

"Shawn will grab you when it's time for you to go on"nash said,i nodded my head and he ran out.

__________________________

"Okay mackenzie you can do your song now" shawn said "I'm not going to" I told him

"Don't be so stubborn and do it" he said "nash your sister won't go out" he yelled

"Why?" Nash said jogging over

"I'm not going out there"i shrugged

"So it isn't a valid reason?" Nash asked

"Mm pretty much" i Told him

Nash picked me up and put me on the stage.

"Oh boo it's the slut" the fans yelled

"Don't call her a slut" Nash said

Nash left the stage and started the music

"Easy come,easy go that's just how you live oh take take take it all but you never give should of known you was trouble from the first kiss had your eyes wide open why were they open gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash you tossed it in your trash yes you did" I sang soon I was finished and everyone clapped but rolled their eyes at the same time.

________________________

"Good job" everyone said as soon as I came back stage.

"That was horrible" I sighed

Bart came in with an older woman with a kid about 11 years old.

"Guys this is mrs.mesmall,and her daughter Katie"bart said

"Mrs.mesmall would like to talk to kenzie for a second"

I nodded my head and followed her out of the room.