Chapter 25

MACKENZIE'S POV

I woke up at 9 am to the sound of pans,i walk downstairs to see mom and Hayes.

"Hey Mackenzie today we are going somewhere just as a family" Liz told me.

"Really,okay,cool!"

"And in a week you are going to Hawaii with the guys for digi tour considering you are a part of that for 2 weeks."

"What? But what about dance,and Justine?"

"I called the studio and they said they totally understand your situation and that they will hold your spot on dance team until I say other wise and as of Justine talk to her and see if maybe she wants to come down to Hawaii the last couple of days when you have off"

"Alright,what are we doing today?"i questioned

"We are going to the zoo" she answered.

"Awesome" I said looking over at Hayes to see him smiling at his phone.

"Why are you smiling" I asked him.

"The fans" he lied

"Okay" I said giving the hint that I knew he was lying.

He rolled his eyes.

"Oh my goodness kids go get ready" Liz shooed us.

I went upstairs and changed into white high waisted shorts a peach color muscle tee and black high top converse,i went into my bathroom and brushed my hair and straightened it,i did my makeup and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into my room and sprayed myself with some perfume and I went on my laptop until Elizabeth called us down telling us it was time to leave.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs bumping into Nash.

"Sorry" I apologized.

"It's okay" he said running Infront of me.

Nash got in the front next to Liz and I sat in the middle of Hayes and skylynn in the back.

As we were driving I got a text from Shawn.

From Shawn baby 💕 - i came to your house but you weren't there,nobody was.
From Baby girl😍- we are headed to the zoo.
From Shawn baby💕-without me baby?
From baby girl😍- it's a Grier kids day,but I love you so much and can't wait for Hawaii!
From Shawn baby💕- I can't wait either! I love you and don't look at any males I don't care if it's a monkey if it's a male don't look.
From baby girl😍- don't worry babe I love you and only you.
From Shawn baby💕-love you.

I turned off my phone I'm glad Shawn and I have a healthy relationship I'm lucky to have Shawn.

_________________________
*Next day*

I woke up exhausted from the zoo,and quickly texted Justine.

From queen Mackenzie - hey I'm coming over in 30,girls day!

She responded seconds later.

From Jai the bae - yay! I'll see you in 30.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in black high waisted shorts and my Shawn mendes tshirt that he gave me for my birthday.

I put in my makeup and put my hair in a side braid,I slipped on my black vans because my shirt was white and shorts were black and I grabbed my phone.

I walked over to Justine's and I got a text from Shawn.

From Shawn baby 💕- wanna come over?
From baby girl 😍- awe I can't I'm sorry I'm with Justine.
From Shawn baby 💕- okay sure you are.
From baby girl 😍- actually Shawn I am who else would I be with?
From Shawn baby 💕- I don't know I'm sorry.
(Read at 11:47 am)

I have no idea why Shawn was acting like that I mean he is pretty much the only guy I hang out with.

"Hey Justine" I said when she came outside after I rang the door bell.

"Hey girly what's wrong?"

"Well Shawn didn't believe I was hanging out with you and it made it sound like I was secretly seeing someone,like wtf who else would I be seeing?"

"You haven't been on Twitter?" Justine asked.

"No.....why?"

"The hashtag Mackenzie is back with Kyle and Myle is back along with kenzisacheater,are trending"

"Are you serious?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

I pushed aside her and ran up into her room.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I began logging into Twitter on her computer.

I searched up the hashtags and sure enough everyone was talking about it.

'@madymagcon Mackenzie is cheating on Shawn again?! #myleisback #kenzisacheater #mackenzieisbackwithkyle'

'@shawnsisthelifeoftheparty Shawn dump her and get with me! #kenzisacheater'

There were so many more.

"What the hell" I groaned in frustration.

"Mackenzie it's not a big deal,do you want to go over to his house and talk to him about it?" Justine asked rubbing my back.

"No,it's whatever tomorrow I'll talk Kyle and if Shawn is a true boyfriend he wouldn't believe the rumors." I told her.

"Mackenzie are you sure I know how you get about these things."

"I'm sure I came here so we could hang out,so let's just watch some movies"

She nodded her head and popped in a movie.

Throughout the whole movie I'm think about wether or not Shawn believed the lies.

___________________________

This update for wattpad makes life easier.

So I don't think I will have an updating day anymore but comment what you think.

I did delete my Matthew Espinosa fanfic.

Vote and comment ☺️❤️

Love you guys!