Chapter 29

Mackenzie |

I woke up,last night was great...I got Daniels number..so that's a score.

I honestly do feel like a hoe and a whore because Shawn and I broke up like 5 days ago and I already am hitting it off with another guy although we aren't exactly boyfriend and girlfriend yet.

I told Justine about what happened and she said that she can't wait until next week when she comes to Hawaii to meet him.

I decided I should get ready for the airport considering it was 5:00 am and our flight leaves at 8:00 am.

I have an hour to get ready,then we have an hour to get there,and then we have an hour to do the boring stuff before our plane is called.

I got in my nirvanna muscle tee and black leggings and I added a pair of gray flipflops to match the shirt,and then I threw on my glasses and put my hair up in a ponytail. I did light makeup,as in since it was plane ride I did my BB cream and foundation along with concealer,and I added some mascara and blush. No eye shadow of eye liner.

I brushed my teeth and grabbed everything I was taking.

I made sure in my backpack I had all my electronics,and made sure everything was in my suitcase.

When I was done I walked down my steps and saw that my mom was already making breakfast.

"Hey Mackenzie!" She smiled at me.

"Hey!" I smiled back.

"You ready for tour?"

"Yeah,but I'm going to miss you guys!" I told her.

"Oh sweetie,2 weeks will fly by in no time." She said handing me a plate with eggs,bacon,and strawberrys on it.

"Can you go get your brothers? And see if sky is up?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I said gettin out of my chair and going into Nash's room.

"Hey Nash breakfast is ready."

"Okay thanks." He said grabbing his suitcase.

"Hayes breakfast is ready." I said going into his room to see him at his dresser doing his hair.

"Thanks kenz."

I then went to skylynn's room and saw that she had gotten herself into sweatpants that were black and a pink sweater with a white shirt underneath.

"Hey skylynn ready to go eat breakfast?" I asked her.

"Yeah but my hair is a mess." She told me.

"You're fine." I laughed at how worried she was about her hair.

"Okay then." She said as she took my head and we walked down to the breakfast table where we started eating.

As I was eating I got a text from Justine.

Justine- see you in a week .. Luv you!

Kenz- lov you too!

Then I saw I had a text from Kyle.

Kyle- hey,I'll see you in a week..yeah?

Kenzie - yea....

"Alright guys we better get going so you don't miss your flight, I'll clean up your plates later." Liz told us.

"Okay." We all said.

I didn't really want Kyle to come,and I know that sounds mean,but he is my bestfriend since birth,so I could never stay mad at him.