Chapter 12

Kenzie's pov

Kenzie💖-omfg please get her asap.
Justine✨-well be there noon tomorrow.
Kenzie💖-but hayes brought a bitchy girlfriend into the room.
Justine✨-awe we will be there soon Bæ ily
Kenzie💖-ilyt tell kyle to skype me please!❤️🙉
Justine✨-lazy.
Kenzie💖-yep that's what they call me.
Justine✨-byyeee.

I saw all the boys looking at Lorna she was pretty...I mean she could be pretty.
Like seriously we don't need your buns hanging out huns.Oh my god I should say that to her when she try's to sass me,cuz lets be honest I'm the sass queen.

I rolled my eyes I grabbed my Mac and got up and left the room,mahogany is at the salon even tho it's like 8pm. everybody is in here (Nash's room) except shawn.

Off to his room I go.

I got up walking pass Lorna doing that shoulder shove thing she scoffed, halfway out the door I yelled "im a bitch"

I walked onto Shawns room,he was taking a shower so I just sat on the couch.

"Woah" he said walking out
"Yeah you should really lock the door,great way for creepy fangirls to get in" i shrugged eating chips.
"Did you like just help your self to my pantry" Shawn asked.
"Yep pretty much,now if you don't mind I'll be skyping my boyfriend"i smiled

Shawns POV

I turned off the water from my shower and threw on my sweatpants and shirts

"Woah" I said when I walked out.

Mackenzie was sitting there being her gorgeous self.

"You should lock your doors so fangirls don't get in"she said I laughed. she was eating chips.

"So I see you helped yourself to my pantry" I giggled (a/n how do guys giggle?)

"Yeah" she laughed "now if you don't mind I'll be skyping my boyfriend" my face dropped "I don't mind" I said going into the kitchen,i just want kenzie for my self.

Kenzie's POV

"Kyle I miss you" I said as soon as he got on camera

"Awe I miss you too princess"

"Your coming to magcon tomorrow right?" I asked

"Of course plus,ty,kota,j,and Jennifer and lily"

"Yeah oh god that's a lot of friends I have"

"Yeah lol"

I laughed at him

"What?" He asked

"Idk boys don't usually say "lol'"

"Oh" he laughed.

We talked till he said he was tired

"Bye love you" he said

"Love you too" I said and hung up

"Shawn" I whispered trying to get him awake so he could know I was leaving.

"I love you too" shawn mumbled

Wait what did he just say?

Okay so I know it's a short chapter but there will be some drama when everyone gets here,and some people might not be making it out alive.