Chapter 2

This is what Kenzie looks like ^

Kenzie's POV

I woke up at 6 because I heard loud noises."wtf" I groaned walking down the stairs with my eyes basically closed.

"Oh hey sweety"my dad said,he was putting things in boxes.
"Liz and her kids will be here at 9:30 to help so get dress and start your packing."
"okay" I sighed and headed upstairs to take a shower and get dressed.
After I took my shower and all that jazz I put on white jeans and a muscle tee that said 'lol your not luke hemmings' curled my hair did my normal makeup and texted my friends.

Kenzie💗-hey babes I have news..again. meet me at Starbucks.
Justine🌟-Kay be there in 5
Kyle💥-yeah I'll be there in 5
Jennifer💞-aww okay be there in 5
Lily💭-I'm there now.......

I grabbed my wallet and phone and walked out the door to starbucks.

"Hey Guys" I said walking up to their table.
"Hey girk"justine said.
"So I'm moving today,and I'm going to be doing online schooling" I sighed.
"We are going to miss you so much" they all sighed.
"So who is your stepsiblings?" Lily asked.
"The griers" I rolled my eyes.
"NO WAY!" Justine yelled earning stares from people.
"Unfortunately yes"
"Lucky!"
"I'm sorry" Kyle said hugging me.
"But I promise to talk to you guys everyday and we can hang out everyday!" I said trying to make the best of it.

We talked for an half an hour and then I had to go.
________________________

It was now 7:30 they wouldn't be here for 2hrs so I decided to pack my stuff.
I made sure to pack photo albums with my friends & I and the ones with my mom & I.

I laughed and smiled looking through all the pictures.

I saw a picture where my mom wrote on it 'forever and always will I love you' I let a tear slip,i heard a knocking on my door so I quickly wiped the tears.
"Um come in" I said.
"Oh um hey hayes"
"Hey Kenz,my mom said to help bring out the boxes to the truck" he said.
"Thanks " I smiled

_______________________
There were only three boxes left in my room and then we were leaving.

"What's in this one it's so light?" Hayes asked shaking a box.

"Idk" I said telling the truth.

He shrugged and went to walk out of my room but before he could he tripped and the box flew open and all my razors poured out.

"Why?" He asked

"Just put them back"i whispered looking down.

He probably thinks I'm a sucidal freak

(a/n if your cutting or going threw hard times or depression please talk to me)

"Okay but I'm keeping them in my room" he sighed shaking his head and putting them back.

I carried the two other boxes down and put them in the moving truck.

I looked back at my house and whispered goodbye and then got in the car.

I took out my phone and opened snapchat I took a video of us driving while I was saying "vroom...vroom goes mi car" I sent it to all contacts. I got funny replies back.

After about 45 minutes we were there.

__________________________

"Hayes show Kenzie her room" Liz said.

Hayes nodded a grabbed my hand and Ran up the stairs to a bedroom when he opened the door it was huge!
"And you share a bathroom with me,it connects our rooms together."
I nodded my head.