Chapter 24

Mackenzies pov

I opened my eyes and looked around,i saw I was in my room and Shawn laying right next to me,how is that possible I thought Shawn was dead I thought I was dead.

I checked my phone which seemed untouched the date read

Tuesday, July 17

This isn't possible Shawn committed and so did I in the beginning of August.

I got out of my bed I was in a sports bra and basketball shorts,i went into the hallway and saw that every door was closed,i walked to the guest room.

"Maybe i can walk through walls maybe I'm a ghost,maybe Shawn and I are ghost" I thought to myself.

I tried walking through the door but that ended with a loud thump and my on the ground holding my head.

"Oh my god Mackenzie are you okay" jack j asked scrambling into the hallway,he was sleeping in the guest room,i guess I startled him.

"Uh yeah"

He reached his hand out to help me up,i hesitated to grab it from being so confuse but I did,i could feel his hand and everything.

Guess who must be alive?

Confused I walked back into my room to see Shawn slowly starting to wake up.

"Hey Kenz"he mumbled in his morning voice.

I jumped on him and hugged him so tight and started crying.

He sat up so now I was sitting on his lap facing him and began wiping my tears.

"Babe what's wrong?" He questioned.

"You-I-" I struggled to find the words." y-you didn't believe in me so you left me"

"Babe I'm here and I will never leave you and I will always believe in you" he said pressing his forehead against mine.

I just kept crying "what happened last night and a couple days before?" I asked shawn.

"Well you were kidnapped by Ty's dad and raped a week later we found you and you fainted from having no food or water and then we took you to the hospital they said just to take you home so we did and now you're here freaking out in my lap" he explained.

"No amnesia?" I asked

"No...?" He said clearly not knowing what i was talking about.

"Oh god I love you" I said snuggling into his chest.

"Except for the fact that I love you more" he said kissing the top of my head.

So it was all just a dream? I remember exactly what happened but I guess when I hit my head after all that it was a dream.

"Let's have an Us day" I smiled at Shawn."just a cuddling day"

Shawn nodded his head and left only to go to his house and get change and return after he ate lunch with his family,so I took that opportunity to get cleaned.

I took a shower for about 45 minutes and when I was done I brushed my teeth for 10 minutes and applied deodorant over and over again for 3 minutes after changing into a black cami and sweatpants from my high school I went to before I moved here and did online schooling.

I blow dried my blonde hair and straightened it only to put it up in a ponytail.

I put on my glasses and walk downstairs to see all the guys in the living room with my mom in the kitchen with Sky.

"Aye" I yelled.

"Aye" everyone yelled backing including my mom and skylynn.

"I'm making macaroni and chicken nuggets for sky,you want any?" she asked.

"Duh" I said tickling skylynn."alright I'm going to Justines,i will be back"

"Please take the back way so you end up in his backyard and I turned on find my iPhone" Elizabeth told me.

"Okay" I said putting on my flipflops and going into the backyard so I could take the back way to kotas.

I ended up in his backyard but I walked into the front yard to ring his doorbell.

"Oh hi Mackenzie" mrs.brooks answered the door.

"Hey mrs.brooks" I smiled.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" She said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm great actually"

"Good,kota and Justine are upstairs in his room head on up"

I slipped my shoes off and left them by the door and quickly ran up the steps to kotas room.

"Hey guys I-" I stopped realizing they were in the middle of making out."oh I'm sorry"

"Haha it's fine" Justine laughed while Dakota sat there looking pissed but I could really care less,ive known him for a long times so it doesn't phase me.

"I just wanted to say hi and thank you guys for being there for me" I smiled.

"Awe no problem" Justine said getting up and hugging me.

"Yeah" Dakota mumbled.

"Okay,im just going to go,ill talk to you guys later...." I said knowing I was unwanted.

I walked back to my house and ate while I was waiting for Shawn,when he came we had a movie spree and just laid in my bed until we fell asleep,then he went home and left me alone in my bed.

JUSTINE'S POV

Mackenzie walked in on Dakota and I making out and he had a whole attitude about it,i mean does he not understand that she wanted to thank us for pretty much saving her life?

"Babe that wasn't very nice" I said looking at him.

"I-I know"

I rolled my eyes and snuggled into his chest as we just watched movies slowly falling asleep.

_________________________

The story is not over!❤️❤️

And no Justine this is not the jakota chapter I would never give you guys that little part in the story for jakota!

Thanks once again for over 7k reads you guys are amazing!

I deleted my Matthew Espinosa book because I didn't like it but I will make another one and I will let you choose between ideas I have next Friday!

See you guys next Friday <3

-jaidyn💕