31

Mackenzie|

  When we got back to the hotel we all decided to go to the beach. I changed into my black and white bikini and put on white high waisted shorts as a cover up.

I slipped on my flipflops and grabbed my phone.

"Hey Kenzie!" Daniel waved to me as I walked out of the hotel room with the girls following behind me.

"Hey Daniel." I replied looking at him straight in the eye trying to avoid looking at Shawn and his muscular body.

I wasn't completely over Shawn,but I guess sometimes all you have to do is move on.

"Let's go to the beach!" Taylor exclaimed walking out of his hotel room.

I playfully rolled my eyes as we all piled into the elevator.

When we made it to the beach we all sat out stuff down.

"Shawn,babe...can you put some sunscreen on my back?" Jennifer asked Shawn in a fake sweet voice.

"Uh,sure...?" Shawn told her.

I couldn't help but notice Daniel was staring at a girl the whole entire time I was trying to talk to him.

He doesn't like me,no one does.

I let out a sigh and turned to talk to Hayes.

"When do we get to meet brinley?" I asked him.

"Tonight actually." He looked really excited.

"Awesome!" Was all I said before Turing to Daniel again.

"Daniel." I got his attention before finishing."you're not really into this?"

"Into what?"

"Us,there isn't going to be an us,is there?" I frowned.

"I-I honestly don't know Mackenzie...you're really pretty,but I'm just not sure about you because all the guys you have messed around with." He apologetically told me.

I just nodded my head. "I completely understand."

Even Daniel thinks I'm a slut.

"Hey guys,I'm going to go and get ready for dinner tonight." I told the group.

"I'll come with." Madison and mahogany got up and packed their stuff as we walked back to the hotel.

"Kenzie is everything okay?" They asked me shutting out room door.

"Yeah,everything is." I paused.

Nothing is fine. My mom dies. My unborn sister dies. My dad dies. My ex bestfriends dad raped me. I dated my friend. I dated Shawn. People made Shawn think I cheated on him with Kyle. I ruined Kyle's and I's friendship. I've attempted suicide.

"Fine." I finished. "Just fine."

________________________
#ripcaleb