34

"And done." I mumbled to myself as I posted the last chapter of my story.

My new stepsiblings

On wattpad.

I love the magcon boys so much! Mainly Shawn though,but that's why my fan fiction sorta revolved around him.

"Mackenzie!" My dad called me. "Dinner!"

I closed my laptop and walked out of my room and downstairs to the dining room where my little sister Maia was.

"You spend so much time up there!" My mom laughed as she handed me a breadstick.

I laughed with her as I stuffed some breadsticks down my bra.

"How was everyone's day?" My dad asked as he sit down and began eating.

"Good." Maia answered." I'm learning how to multiply!"

"That's great honey!" He exclaimed.

"Kyle and I are dating." I smiled.

"I like Kyle,he's a good kid!" My dad chuckled.

My mom nodded her head in agreement.

"He is." I responded.

My name is Mackenzie Brooke lane,and this is my life and I would trade it for anything,not even to live the fanfiction I just wrote,because you don't have to be famous and have drama in your life to have a good time,you just have to have amazing friends and a supporting family.

That's it for the story guys,I hoped you liked it,check out my story 'skype' !

Thank you guys for all the support,reads,comments,and votes.

I love you all so much!

Remember cut paper and not your wrist!

You are all gorgeous don't let anyone tell you otherwise!❤️❤️