Chapter 27

Mackenzie |

I woke up the next morning and went to the bathroom,my cheeks were tear stained.

I sighed,I guess everything happens for a reason,right?

I decided to check Twitter just to see what was going on.

@grierboys - so Kenzie was cheating on Shawn with Kyle,and Shawn broke up with her! Yay!

@mymendesboy - Shawn is available! Tbh @itsmackenzie was a slut...

@ihatekenzgrier - hey bby go ahead and kill yourself now? Yeah? Okay☺️ @itsmackenzie

@mackhatepagegrier- and this is why I hate Mackenzie Grier! Go die in a hole. @itsmackenzie.

These were only a couple out of thousands.

I sighed and got under my covers and began just crying.

N a s h |

I haven't seen Mackenzie since we got home 4 days ago.

I think she wants to be left alone but then again I'm not a girl and I have no idea if she wants someone to comfort her or what to do...maybe Justine should come over...

Nash- hey can you come over and comfort Kenzie?

She replied a few minutes later.

Justine - yeah sure,is this about the whole Shawn thing and how while you guys were in the car she got a text from Shawn saying she saw them at the cow and thought she was cheating on him for real and the text dumped her?

Nash- yeah,she hasn't come out of her room since we got home yesterday.

Justine- after she met with Kyle to discuss the rumors?

Man Justine and Kenzie tell eachother everything.

Nash- uh yeah...

Justine - Kk I'll be over soon.

M A C K E N Z I E |

I was just laying in my bed crying when someone knocked.

"If you're not Shawn,I don't have anything to say to you so go away!" I yelled through my cries.

"It's Justine." I heard a soft voice say from the other side of the door.

"Come in." I said through sniffles,sitting myself up and wiping my tears.

"Hey kenz how are you feeling?"

"I've been better." I chuckled trying to control my breathing.

She did one of those forced laughs when you don't really know what to say.

"Look I know how you feel." She sympathetically said sitting on the foot of my bed.

"No you don't!" I told her " you and Dakota are like otp,you never have to worry about things like this!"

"Look I bet you Shawn is just really frustrated and didn't know what to do." She stated."he probably misses you."

"No! Shawn can get any girl he wants,I never wanted to lose him,I never tried! The fans started a rumor and he believed them!" I said starting to tear up again.

"Get dressed." She said going through my closet and pulling out black high waisted shorts,a black tshirt,and a flannel.

I sighed and pulled myself off my bed and into my bathroom and changed.

I straightened my blonde hair,and did my hygiene and makeup.

I walked out and Justine was just on her phone.

"Here." She said handing me my red vans,and slipping on her blue ones,she was in a blue croptop and white high waisted shorts.

I sighed but did as told.

"Where are we going?" I asked grabbing my phone.

"Hold on." She said texting someone on her phone.

"I'm texting Dakota because he has his friend Myles over."

"Justine I really don't want anything to do with boys anymore,if I can't have Shawn then I don't want anyone."

"Cmon Myles isn't bad,he is really sweet and nice!" She whined.

I mentally rolled my eyes as we walked up to Dakotas front porch.

"Hey babe!" Dakota kissed Justine as he opened up the door.

"Hey kenz how are you feeling?" He gave me a pitied smile.

"I would feel a lot better if everyone didn't Pity me." I mumbled.

"Um....so this is my friend Myles!" Dakota said quickly changing the subject.

"Myles this is Kenzie,and my girlfriend Justine."

"Hey." We said to eachother.

I have to admit Myles was cute,he had dark brown hair that went up into a nice quiff,amazing brown eyes,and freckles across the bridge of his nose.

"So guys we were thinking we could all go to Denny's and grab some brunch?" Justine said breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah sure it's not a far walk." Myles and Dakota shrugged.

"Justine what are you doing?!?" I whispered to her.

"Trying to get you a boyfriend!" She whispered back as we were leaving the drive way.

"No!" I told her. "I just want Shawn!!" I said a little to loudly.

"Fine then don't come,but I thought it would be nice."

"I'm not coming,I have packing to do anyways." I told her.

"Okay,just text me later." She sighed.

I lied I was done with my packing but all I wanted to do was eat ice cream and die in a whole,and that's basically what I did for the rest of the day,I didn't text Justine,I just cried because I missed Shawn,who probably moved on by now.

________________________

I know it was short and bad but I have terrible writers block for this book,and I've been trying to update my other book 'skype' which you should totally read...said no one ever.

Comment and vote ! ❤️❤️

Love you guys!

-Jaidyn.