Chapter 23 part 3/3

Shawns pov

"What do you mean you found her?" Aaron asked dumbfounded.

"She texted me,help,Ty's house ask Kota or Kyle,as In I'm at Ty's house and I'm in trouble ask Dakota or Kyle for his address and get the police"

"Oh my god!" Nash exclaimed "mom!!"

"What?" Ms.Elizabeth asked running down the steps carrying skylynn.

"Mackenzie is at Ty's house and she is In trouble and we can ask Dakota or Kyle where the address is." Hayes explained.

"Oh my god,uh okay then invite them over" elizabeth said getting a notepad ready to write down the address.

I texted kyle,dakota,and Justine in a group.

Shawn- we know where kenz is.
Kyle-really?!
Dakota-where?!
Justine-oh my god where?!.
Shawn-she texted me and said Ty's house,and to ask you guys for adress.
Kyle-oh it's 2134 moneymoo drive.
Dakota-yeah it's like 20 minutes away.
Shawn- okay we are contacting the police and we will pick you guys up,justine pack things like deodorant,under garments,a change of clothes.
Justine- okay.

"Elizabeth the address is 2134 moneymoo drive,its about 20 minutes away"I told Liz.

"Okay Shawn you take Hayes,justine,dakota and Kyle because I know they want to come, Nash take Taylor, cameron, and the jacks,matt take carter,and Aaron." she instructed.

We all nodded and got into our cars,i went to pick up Kota,kyle,and Justine while Elizabeth contacted the cops.

We all headed there.

I'm getting my princess back.

Mackenzie's pov

I saw that Shawn had read my text,now all I can do is pray that he is coming.

After 20 minutes Albert arrived along with Ty carrying groceries bags.

"W-when can I go home?" I asked him.

He laughed "sweetie you aren't really going home,you know how all these abduction movies and stories end up right?" He asked pulling out a gun and pointing it to me.

"No please!" I cried

He was about to pull the trigger when someone opened the door and sirens started blaring.

I looked and saw shawn and the cops.

I cried,tears of fright and joy.

Shawn came over and untied me while some cops took Ty and Albert.

"Shh it's okay baby you're safe now" Shawn cooed over my crying.

I just hugged him and cried into his chest.

"Thank you so much" I sniffled.

"Let's go see everyone" Shawn said carrying me bridal style because my legs were still getting used to standing up considering I was in that chair for over a week.

Everyone started crying and clapping when I came out,shawn set me down and Justine and I hugged eachother.

"I'm sorry" I cried.
"No I'm sorry,i over reacted,Mackenzie you're my sister and I love you" she cried.

Everyone gave me a hug we were about to get into shawns car when it all went black,the last thing I remember hearing was.

"Hey mom I think she is going to faint"

__________________________

I woke up and looked around and noticed I was in the hospital.

"Hey sweetie how are you feeling?" This woman asked me.